Arguments and Apologize

Danette Noffsinger.

Danette Noffsinger was a fake, rude little bitc- i mean.......person that i didn't like at all. She had dark curly hair, a face littered with freckles,and a fake smile plastered on. The only reason that I'm bringing her up is because she had tried to stop me and kayla from hanging out.

It all started about a month or two after we became friends when kayla started hanging out with Danettes "group". Though overall the people in danettes group were actually pretty nice and funny, i didn't like her hanging out with Danette.

At first i didn't say anything about it because i would sound really clingy and jealous,but then the time we spend talking to each other became shorter and shorter. When we had started talking more i had told her what i thought of it and she told me that she'd talk to me more,but continued hanging with her. This had happened a few more times but she still went with them.

Then we got into a small,stupid fight that shouldn't have lasted as long as it did. It was during a group discussion when kayla put some glue on her and to peel it off. This really hadn't have bothered me all that much,but i had anger built up from the whole danette thing that i told her that that was stupid. She took this to heart and we stopped talking for about a week.

Though one day at recess kayla had came up to me and had said that her and danette had got into a fight. She said that she had learned how fake she was and even through away the ring she gave her (which she only used to buy her friendship btw).

Then after that we had forgot about her and went back to being friends,but not all things can be perfect now can they.