trageties and new beginnings

Before i say what happens next, i had forgotten something very important that had happened in 4th grade.

It was about in the middle of 4th grade when my mom had got a phone call. Me and my brother didn't pay much attention to it thinking it was our dad calling from work, but then my mom started crying. When she had hung up me and trevor asked her what was wrong. You remember doc from a few chapters back,he had pasted away. Thinking about it now i realize that doc had lived a long life and he had passed away loved,but then all i thought about was our family friend dead. Once my mom had told us that it was a tear feast, everyone crying and my mom saying that its okay even though she's crying too.

That was also one of the first times i pryed, my family not being very religous so we didn't go to church,but i had asked god if he would take care of him.

Anyway thats enough tears and sadness,so back to where we left off, which was the start of middle school.
------------------------------------------------------
It was the first day of middle school and boy, was i scared. I suppose that its a little scary for everyone, but when you only have one friend it's a little scarier. It was even worse we me and kayla saw each other and exchanged schedules, seeing that we didn't have any of the same classes. Though little did i know that i would be just fine.
------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading and please check out my friend sourpandalove life story of her fall out boy fan fic, you won't regret it.