School and "social" life

Let me tell you a little about my school life in 6th grade, which could be summed up as " look at that smart nerdy girl with that one friend". As I've said before i always did my school work and got very good grades (which would be all A's except for that one c WHICH WAS A MISTAKE). Along with that i hung out with an equal as nerdy and "socially awkward" girl,which i didn't and still don't regret. So overall my school life was good grades and one friend,and kayla which I'll go over later.

I also had to squeeze in some time to talk to katelin in the first half of school,only having 3 or 4 classes with her or so. Then in the middle of the school year our shedules were changed and me and katelin only had one class that was different. I was pretty happy when it happened, seeing that all the same electives,but katelin on the other hand, wasn't so happy.
She was taken out of orchestra and she was very upset, she loved to play her violin and wasn't very peachy about having to stop. Though she got to join choir with me..........even though she didn't like it very much,but whatever.

Other than that school was boring,stupid,and dramatic. It was full of idiotic boys and girls that were WAY to perky. It was full of "friends" that would snap over the smallest things,but still have time to make fun of others. Though i can't say it wasn't interesting,cause it gave a laugh once in awhile.

The only problem was that katelin was leaving next year.