What i do on my birthday

Usually, me and Lishy_Loves_Magcon just sit around the house all day on electronics, or counting our money for when we get to spend it. We go out the next day, or a few days before, and this year we are bringing a friend.

Me, Lishy_Loves_Magcon, and OfficiallyAFangirl15 are all going out swimming, then we are going to go to a restaurant called the Harvesters. OfficiallyAFangirl15 is getting me and Lishy_Loves_Magcon a gift each, as well as spending the day with us.

Me and Lishy_Loves_Magcon usually get money in our birthday cards, or we get a small gift. Because our birthday is a week after Christmas, we don't get presents for our birthday. Instead, we get them on Christmas, and money on our birthday.

People may say that it is lucky to be born on new years day, but, from personal experience, I can tell you, it is worse than having to go to school for your birthday. All you do is sit around the house all day, and basically do what you do on the weekend.

You may be mad at me in the comments and saying,

(Insert SkyDoesMinecraft voice here)

But Blue, how can you say that. It's school.

(Remove SkyDoesMinecraft voice)

At least at school you get to see your friends. You have something to keep you occupied. On new years day, ya don't.

This is why I need people to talk to me on mah b-day. I need to be occupied.