Sadness, Anger, Excitement

Everyone is getting super excited for Christmas, but I'm becoming upset more and more.

This is gonna be my first Christmas without my Gramma, because she passed earlier this year. She always used to spoil us, and also give us PJ's on Christmas Eve.

She passed after having to go through having cancer for 15 years. I miss her so much. I wanna cry, but my body refuses to let me. I want her back.

Now, steering away from the upsetting topic, I always get angry at Christmas.

I have 5 jigsaw puzzles in the house that I put together, and there is always at least one that falls apart.

My 3D Big Ben, I had to take apart earlier in the year, my small sphere Christmas puzzle is missing a few pieces, my 3D globe puzzle is missing a few pieces and always falls apart at Christmas, my 3D Eiffel Tower is missing a few pieces and the more I open and close the fridge the closed it gets to falling down the back, and by 3D Tower Bridge fell apart while my mom was cleaning the cabinets around the TV, which is where wit stays.

However bad these emotions get, I will always have a bit of excitement for Christmas, because the closer Christmas is, the closer my birthday is.

If you don't already know from my username, mine and my twin Lishy_Loves_Magcon's birthday is New Years Day, but we aren't excited for our actual birthday since WE NEVER GET TO EVEN LEAVE THE HOUSE BECAUSE NOTHING IS OPEN!!!

We get excited for the day out before or after, and this year we are taking out best friends. Only one of them has Wattpad though. She is OfficiallyAFangirl15 and our other friend is a girl called Klaudia. We are going swimming, then to the Harvesters for some food.

I can't wait!!!

2 FAYS TIL CHRISTMAS!!!