A Very Scary Christmas (Creepypasta Edition)

I went into the woods for a walk, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the forest. Since it was nearing Christmas, the streets were filled with people and vehicles, all of the shops were full of people buying gifts, and I just needed some time to relax. I also went to the woods because I wasn't like everyone else. I was different. My body had 2 souls inside. Me and my brother. Our body had to adjust to whoever was controlling it because of our gender. I also had to have a disguise because of the way that I looked when I wasn't in my disguise. (See my Five Nights in Slender Forest to find out about the two looks of me, and the looks of my brother)

I was going further from civilisation and noise, and it was becoming more peaceful the further into the forest I went. I was relaxed and I didn't really want to leave.

I kept walking until I saw something ahead of me.

"What's that?"

I was intrigued by it. I didn't know if it was just fireflies or if it was lights. But whatever it was, it was beautiful. I started to walk towards it until I saw a figure appear below the light. I flew up before the person had a chance to see me.

"It knows we're here."

I landed in a tree silently above the creature, unnoticed by it. I looked at the light, but then I noticed something further back. It was like a light show, with the amount of lights there were. But when I got a closer look, i saw that it was a mansion. I saw the person from before run into the house, and I flew down from the tree. I saw a Santa hat on the floor, and decided to put it on.

I walked closer to the mansion and saw all of the Christmas decorations inside. It was filled with people, but it wasn't like a normal Christmas gathering. These people were like me.

They were different.

I walked up to the door and knocked 3 times, hoping somebody would answer.

After about a minute of waiting somebody opened the door. It was a man that was about 7'3, just a bit taller than me, and was completely black and white stripes. He had feathers on his shoulders, and a cone like striped nose. His skin was white and his eyes were black. He had an insane aura to him. He seemed really happy.

When the man saw me, his smile turned into a scowl. I saw all of the people inside stop what they were doing to look at the door.

"Who is it LJ?" Someone inside asked. The man who I guessed was called LJ stepped back to reveal me to the people inside. There was a chorus of gasps, and I just stood there, slightly upset.

"We're not wanted here."

I just looked at everyone, being upset that I didn't even fit in with people who were like me. I started to tear up and turned around, ready to run back to the woods. But, somwbody grabbed my wrist. I turned my head around and I saw LJ holding my wrist and staring at my wings. Some of the tears in my eyes escaped and left a black line down my face under each eye. My left side of my face was now shown, and he could see that I wasn't normal.

"It's another one of us." LJ said, astonished. I just whimpered a bit, ready to burst into tears. I then saw a man about twice my height without any facial features walking into the room. He saw LJ and me at the door.

"Who is this LJ?" He asked, but it sounded like it was all around me when he talked. LJ just turned to me, and saw the tears streaming down my face. He pulled me into the mansion, and stood next to me. "Introduce yourself." LJ said to me. I just whimpered a bit, I was really nervous around new people.

"Tell them who you are. They won't hurt you. I promise."

I smiled a little bit at my brother's words. But, just as I was about to introduce myself, the tall man astonished me. "Who are you talking to in your mind?" he asked me. This made me even more nervous. I gulped.