Christmas with my OC's

Me and Elisha were setting up the house for the party we were gonna have later on. It was gonna be just us and the girls. I was setting up the food while Elisha organised space for them to sleep.

Just after we had finished setting up, there was a knock at the door. I teleported to the door, me and Black both having half of the control, and opened it to reveal the girls. I opened the door further and let the girls in.

"Hey girls!" Elisha said. "Hello Lishy!" all of them said back. The girls were all different to normal people of the neighbourhood in their own ways, just like I was. Elisha was here to help out and she wasn't afraid of them like everyone else was. If she was afraid of them, she would be afraid of me and Black. She knows about him being the third in our siblings, and that we were triplets.

Glitch, being Glitch, was in the computer haunting people, Amber was in the fireplace acting as the fire and being warmed by it, Doll was staying away from the fireplace and was on her phone, and Candy was trying to raid the fridge of all of the sweet foods.

"Doll, can you keep an eye on Candy, she's raiding the sweets again." I said. Doll sighed, got up, and went to go give Candy a lecture. I looked at Amber and saw that she was playing with the embers of the fire underneath her. I giggled at her silliness.

I heard a scream and saw that Glitch bad just given more kids nightmares, this time, it was a group of kids playing FNAF. She came out of the computer laughing her head off, and she was rolling around on the floor, making me laugh as well.

We all decided to show each other everything that we knew we could do, and Elisha was gonna judge who had the best abilities.

Amber went first. "Don't burn the house down this time Amber." I warned her. She just giggled, and continued on. She created a flame ball, and a lava stream that would run upwards around the back so that it wouldn't burn the floor. Then, she set herself alight. Elisha clapped, and Amber sat down to watch Doll, who was going next.

Doll twisted the key on her back, and we saw a burst of energy surge through her. She went around each of us, saving me for last, and haunted us, feeding off of our fear when we got scared. Everyone was scared apart from me and Black. We just held blank expressions. Doll just grunted and moved on. She dragged her nails along the wall, causing a screeching sound, and her nails to sharpen. She went back over to Elisha and scared her one more time, holding her nails to Lishy's throat. After this, she pulled her band back, and walked back over to her seat.

Next, Candy decided to have a go. She would always put on a show, but it would be short. She would pull out candy, put a silent curse on it, start giggling like a maniac, and offer it to all of us. Everyone would decline except me. I would take the candy out of the wrapper, and pop it into my mouth. I was the only one who wasn't affected by curses or spells. Everyone would stare at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care. I swallowed the sweet, and when Candy didn't get the reaction she wanted, she would become a whiny child who didn't get what she wanted.

Next was Glitch. She was the best out of the four to me. She stood up, her body freezing her changes, and she played the changes again, this time, making them give off a creepy type of aura. She looked at Elisha and saw she had her phone on the table. Glitch changed into pixels and went into the phone and came out of the TV. She then made whips made out of electricity appear. She swirled them around with the skills she had to do so. Afterwards, there was a round of applause for her, and she sat down.

Now it was my turn. I got up, and instantly took full control. Black then took full control, then we both took half. We then changed into our other forms, a Dark Angel, a Blue and Black Wolf, and our Creepypasta form (will be revealed later). We went back to our normal form, and I let Black take over to show off his skills. He pulled out his machete from its holster on his leg, and swung it like a pro. After, he pulled out his daggers and threw them at the wall right above Lishy's head. Then, he let me take control. I pulled out my scythe, swung it, made it change into a cutlass, swung it, then changed it back. I then shot ice out onto the floor, freezing over the floor throughout the entire house. I then let Black take half of the control, and the ice melted. I walked over to the wall, and mended the holes with my powers. There was a round of applause, then everyone stared at Elisha expecting an answer to who was best.

"I've gotta hand it to Blue and Black. Sorry girls." she said, making all of them give us a round of applause. We bowed and everyone went back to what they were doing before.

"Candy, can I have another one of those candies from the performance?" I asked her. She nodded, giggled, and handed one to me. I ate it, and it was peppermint and caramel. My favourite.

The rest of the night was spent messing around, and decorating more of the house together.

12 days to go.