A Very Scary Christmas (FNAF edition)

Feel free to change the name Laura to your name if you love the Marionette.

I walked into the pizzeria to see all of the animatronics where they should be and not moving. There were Christmas decorations all over the place and there were even some Christmas lights hanging up that bad been left on to illuminate the rooms and hallway. Even the animatronics had Christmas touches.

Fred had a Santa hat instead of his top hat, and also had a red and green bow tie with flashing lights.

BonBon had tinsel around her neck and her guitar had holly on it. Also, she had a red and green bow tie, and a Santa hat between her ears.

Tochi had on a Santa hat, and her bib now said 'Merry Christmas!!!' and had lights going all around the edge.

I went over to the backstage where the older models were and even they looked festive... and funny too!

Freddy had a Santa hat on and a red bow tie. His microphone had a red ribbon around it and the handle was green.

Bonnie had tinsel and Christmas lights wrapped all around his exoskeleton and had a red bow tie on.

Chica had a bib that said 'Happy Holidays!!!' and had red and green balls all around the edge. She also had tinsel around her neck.

Foxy had tinsel around his hook and had a red ribbon around his eye patch, as well as tinsel around his ripped up chest and ear.

I went to Kids Cove next, to see Mangle.

She had tinsel all around her endoskeleton frame, and her and her spare endoskeleton head had a Santa hat on.

Then I saw BB in the middle of a big bunch of balloons.

He had tinsel all over him and all of his balloons were red and green.

Then I went to check on Marion last, because I wanted to see him for longer.

I got to Prize Corner and I saw the room illuminated with lights of all different colours. The counter had tinsel hanging from the edge and had small snow globes on the top that had the characters inside. It was really cute!

The box had tinsel all over the edges and the ribbon hsd been completely covered by red tinsel. I walked over to the music box, which had been covered in ribbon, to find that it was playing the tune 'My Grandfather's Clock'. He must be asleep.

I walked over to the giant present and opened up the top and looked inside. I saw Marion laying in the box, curled up.

"Aww!!" I said as quietly as I could. I saw Marion start to stand up and I backed away from the box. He stood up to his full height, towering over me by 2 ft. I saw that he had a santa hat on and that he had tinsel wrapped aeound his neck.

I giggled at his look and he looked down at me. "Hello Laura" he said, sounding really tired. I giggled even more.

"Hey sleepy head." I giggled even more. He just picked at the tinsel around his neck. "This is really irritating" he said. I just pulled it off him and put it back on him more like a scarf. "That better?" I asked. He nodded, then jumped out of his box. He changed into his human form and faced me. He still had on the Santa hat and tinsel scarf, which was over his other scarf.

"You look cute like that" I said, before realising what I had said and feeling my cheeks heat up. He took off his mask and put it onto the counter. He smirked and held out his hand. I saw something above me, and as it grew, the blush on mt cheeks got worse. It was a mistletoe right between me and Marion. His smirk grew as he leaned down to my height.

He pulled me in and kissed me on the lips, I was shocked, but melted into the kiss. A few seconds after, we pulled away from each other and I saw a smirk on his face. My blush returned to my face, as I looked away. I saw a snow globe on the couter that caught my interest. I walked over to it, and looked at it. Inside was Marion standing in his box as an animatronic.