Question and Challenge

I have a question and a challenge for you guys.

Question
How many Christmas jumpers do you have?

I have one, but want more.

Challenge
I challenge all of you to tell me all of the decorations you have in your house, and where they are.

My room.

There are window stickers and there is a star hanging in the window that lights up.

Spare room.

There are window stickers and there is a star hanging in the window that lights up, along with spare decorations filling it.

My Parent's room

There are window stickers and there is a star hanging in the window that lights up.

Stairs.

There are window stickers on the window, and tinsel and lights on the banister.

Living room

There are window stickers on the windows, trimmings hanging from the ceiling, bells by each door, a Christmas tree in the corner that is decorated with baubles, lights, beads, an angel at the top, and some hand made decorations, there is a garland decorated with lights on top of the wall unit, some snow globes and light up decorations are on the unit, and a mistletoe hangs from the ceiling light in the middle of the living room.

Kitchen

There are window stickers on the windows, a small Christmas tree is on top of one of our fridges, a penguin welcome thingy hangs from the corner of the room, and cards line the walls.

Garden

There are lights in the small patch of grass we have, lights bang on the wall of the house, a tiny Christmas tree is outside, and there is a wreath on the back door.

TAKE THE CHALLENGE IN THE COMMENTS!!!