Family Dinner

Rachel's P.O.V~

My dads and I arrive at Burt's place and I knock on the door. But I never expect him to open the door.

"Finn?"

"Rachel. What are you doing here?''

"Um I'm here for a dinner. Does Burt Hummel live here?"

"Yeah he does. He is actually my step dad. I didn't know you knew him."

I was about to reply but Burt cut me off.

"Finn who was at the door? Oh yay you guys are here! Please come in, come in."

Finn steps aside and me and my dads enter.

"Rachel, Kurt is in his room. Leroy, Hiram why don't you join Carole and I in the den for some wine?''

I nod and walk up the stairs and knock on his door.

"Come in."

I open the door and go in. He looks up and a huge smile spreads across his face.

"Oh my gosh Rachel! What are you doing here?"

"I decided to come back home." I said with a small smile.

For the next hour or so we catch up on what's been going on. I found out he and Blaine were still together and that he would be here tonight.

Not long later Blaine came in the room and we also caught up with each other. Then Finn came in and told us that it was time for dinner.

I was sat next to Finn at the dinner table and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't happy that I was.

We kept stealing glances at each other while everyone was having small talk. And I accidently touched his hand when we both reached for the butter. I felt all tingly inside.

Dinner ended and I probably couldn't tell you anything that happend that night . I was to busy paying attention to Finn.

As everyone was saying their goodbyes Finn pulled me to the side and aske if he could talk to me for a second.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I was wondering if maybe you'd like to have dinner with me sometime?" He blushed. I smiled at his cutness.

"I would love to Finn."

"Great. So tomorrow at 8?"

"Oh I'm sorry Finn I can't tomorrow I start my new job. How about Thursday?"

"Thursday is perfect. I'll pick you up at 8."

"Can't wait." I kissed his cheek and walked away to my dads car.

I looked back and he had the biggest smile on his face. He jummped up and threw his fist in the air and mouthed yes. What a dork. I smiled to myself. But he is a very cute dork and I can't wait for our date.

---------------

Hey guys sorry I accidentally deleted this chapter.