Chapter 37

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 37

~Trey P.O.V.~
~2 Months Later~

It's been 2 months since I last heard Mommy and Daddy arguing. I hated how Daddy would make Mommy cry. I was sitting against Daddy's door listening to them argue, I got kinda scared when Daddy would raise his voice at Mommy. After that I ran back to my room and hid under the covers with Tom, till I fell asleep.

DeShawn wasn't coming over as much because Daddy would always take him. Daddy came by every day to see Ty and I but Mommy, Ty and I didn't live at our big house anymore. We lived with Grandma Jenny and Uncle J. Mommy would take us back to our big house and spend time with DeShawn, Daddy and DeShawn's Mommy would sometimes be there but I never talked to her.

Mommy had been kinda sad lately and I don't know why. She would sit on the couch and cry to Grandma Jenny every day, ever since we moved to Grandma Jenny's. Daddy was sad but not as sad as Mommy, I would give Mommy hugs to make her feel better but it only made her smile for a few minutes then she would go back to crying.

"Mommy?" I walked up to her and pulled on her pant lag

"Yes Trey?" She wiped a tear from her cheek and pulled me up onto her lap.

"Why are you crying?" I asked her this question every day. I always got the same answer so I wanted to keep asking until she told me a different answer. "I want to know why, Mommy"

"Baby, Mommy's sad because of Daddy." She started to cry again, so I leaned forward and gave her a hug. My face got lost in her curly hair. Her curls made my cheeks all tingly and it tickled.

"What did Daddy do?"

"He..Sweetie I'll tell you a little later, I don't want you to be upset. You need to go get your things because you and Ty are going to Daddy's for the weekend." She set me down and I nodded my head an ran up the stairs to Ty and Me's room.

"Ty come on! We are going to Daddy's!" I yelled when I opened the door. Ty was playing with one of Tom's toys.

"Right now?" He got up and looked at me

"Yes! Mommy said we have to get our things!" I ran to my dresser and pulled out some clothes for me and Ty. I liked going to Daddy's because DeShawn was always there and he was fun to play with.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

"Heather, get your ass out of my house now!-"

"Arlie you're trippin for nothing!-"

"Nah Get Out Now! You haven't Changed One Bit! I Knew You Were The Same! You Ain't Finna Be Apart Of Nicole's Life Either!" I pulled her towards the door and pushed her out. Not no hard push cause you ain't ever allowed to put hands on a female.

"Oh my god Arlie that wasn't even mine!"

"Oh so you got friends who are smoking huh? Wow even better, just go. Lose my number, forget my address cause we are done for sure this time. Come by and watch what will happen." She was about to talk but I slammed the door. I knew it was way too good to be true. I was in her car cause we had gone out shopping for some new furniture for Nicole's new room. I moved a few days ago to a nicer house, it was closer to Varo's house so it should be hilarious. But anyways on our way back my phone slipped off my lap and fell under the seat. I reached under and pulled out a bong from under her seat.

I was pissed.

We argued the rest of the way back to my house and continued for about another half hour of just screaming at each other, cutting each others sentences short, just everything. It was bad, just like old times. Ain't that great?