Chapter 34

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 34

~Arlie P.O.V.~
~1 Month Later~

It's been one month since that phone call. Let me tell you what happened.

That call was real. It really did happen. I don't remember what I did right after that call but I woke up the next morning with Nelle next to me on the couch. Lexis called all the guys to the trap so I didn't see him. Nelle told me, Bryan called them tellin them he was hearing all kinds of noises coming from my house. He lived right across the street from me. So they came over and I guess I was breaking shit, there was broken furniture and glass everywhere. This I do remember; I had a gun to my temple.

Lexis pushed me right before I pulled the trigger so the stray bullet broke a window. So that was the night where I almost followed through with a suicide attempt. The next day my mother called and told me it was a misunderstanding. There was a language barrier between Nicole's doctor over there and my mom. He meant to say was he passed her onto another doctor who can try to find a better medication for her infection. But due to her autoimmune disorder it would be a little harder but they are still trying.

Since then my mother has been letting Nicole and I skype everyday for about half an hour. The next available flight over to her wasn't till December due to the weather they have been having over there. It sucks but I already have my ticket to go see her.

Nelle had been coming over everyday to check up on me. Since the attempted suicide she wants to make sure I don't do it again or have any slight thoughts. Which I haven't but for the brief moment when I had the gun at my temple I couldn't imagine my life without my daughter. She was my everything, she was the reason why I got my life on track and turned it around.

Oh yeah, Nelle and I aren't in any kind of a relationship we just make out every now and again. So now that I got that out of the way I was going to talk to Heather today. I went down to her house for the day last week and she really has shapened up a lot. It makes me happy to see that.

"Alright Arlie I'm going to go. Lexis is on his way home with "Dough-Boy" and I can't wait to see him! It's been 3 days too long." Alvaro had been callin them by their "street names" and naturally we sometimes call them that too.

"Thanks for coming bye. I'll probably head over later so they can skype with Nicole for a little while. Yesterday she said she wanted to see them" I smiled

"Sounds good. If you need anything just call" She gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I got up and went upstairs to get cleaned up. Heather said she was on her way so this should be good.

~ChanelleP.O.V.~

After the incident with Arlie it had me really freaked out. So I would just go over to check up on him and make sure he was okay. DeShawn and I have become like what Trey and Lexis are. Ty is close to Chewy. But all the kids go crazy for Alvaro, no shocker there.

Lexis and I have been doin so great. We aren't together cause I still feel like he isn't ready to settle down just yet, but I haven't just forgotten the idea of us being together. Lexis and Leah have joint custody over DeShawn, Lexis wanted full but he's workin on it still.

I reached the house and saw Lexis' car already there, that put a smile on my face. I walked inside and set my keys on the key hook.

"I'm home!" I yelled throughout the house.

"Nelle!" DeShawn came running and nearly jumped into my arms .

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" I held him on my hip and walked out back where I expected the boys would be, I was right.