Chapter 13

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 13

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I woke up naked and tangled with Lexis on the kitchen table. I untangled myself and sat up, why were we- Oh that's right. I smiled to myself and could feel myself blushing.

I got off the table and tried to pull Lexis off. I didn't think he would be as heavy as he was,

"Nelle? whatchu doin?" I saw a smirk appear on his face.

"I was trying to pull you off the table." I laughed

He just laughed as he sat up n rubbed his eyes.

"I'm going to get dressed and stop by my Mom's house." I smiled and walked upstairs. Lexis followed close behind.

"love that ass girl." he smirked

"I bet you do" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"You should give me a piece." He laughed

"You had the whole thing last night. Go away." I ran upstairs and locked the door. I'm still sore from last night and he's trying to get it in again? Hell no.

I hopped in the shower for a quick 10 minutes. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to my closet. I pulled out a pair of light blue ripped skinny jeans that were splattered with paint, A black lace tank top, black bandeau, and black toms. I unlocked the door and he walked in lookin sad.

"awh what's wrong boo?" I asked as I walked to our bathroom.

"You locked me out." He pouted

"For a few minutes!" I laughed

"That's a few minutes too long. I think Daddy needs some sugar to make him feel better." He walked over and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"you need sugar? Go downstairs and look in the cupboard we have a whole bag of it." I said like a smartass.

"That sugar ain't sweet enough, I want your sugar." He was kissing along my neck. This is why we take forever to get ready cause he pulls this.

"No Lexis. I'm already dressed go away." I laughed

"buuuuut maaaaa." He said against my neck. I braided my hair ignoring his cries. I finished and walked out of the room. I grabbed my keys and purse then started walking to the door.

"I'll see you later Lexis!" I yelled as I walked out.

~Lexis P.O.V.~

I love doin that to her in the mornin. I know it takes every ounce of strength for her to say no to me. I hopped in the shower and washed up. I got out and put on some regular black jeans, a red shirt, black converse with the red and black laces, my chain, and the snapback. I need Alvaro to heal already, he does my hair the way I like it and my hair needs to be done like I be slackin, I ain't lookin as fresh as I should be.

I was gonna head to the hospital to first see Alvaro and to see if Chewy is in good enough shape to explain himself. But before I left I needed to call my Mama.

*Phone Convo*
Mama: Hey Lexis!
Me: Hey Mama, how are you?
Mama: I'm alright, I miss you so much and I miss my grandbabies. How are you and Chanelle?
Me: I miss you too Mama, Chanelle and I are doin great. I just wanted to let you know that Chewy is with me.
Mama: Oh Thank God. I was worried sick. He ran away for a while and your father and I were just so scared he may have been hurt, killed, or kidnapped. Is he okay? Can I talk to him?
Me: Yeah he alright, and right now he's in the shower. I'll have him call you as soon as he can.
Mama: Okay honey, be safe out there. I want Chewy home as soon as possible.
Me: Okay Mama, I love you
Mama: Love you too
*End Of Phone Convo*