Chapter 27

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 27

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

Y'all don't understand how pissed off and upset I am. The bitch he cheated on me with has the fucking nerve to just drop her kid off on Lexis' lap. I am no where near perfect y'all know my feelings for Arls and shit and the troubles its gotten me into but this is completely different. Not only did he cheat with me, he fucked a chick, and is the father of her child. If I had known she was pregnant I would have never gotten with Lexis. It ain't right and most people would have left, I'm on the verge.

He's been with us for just a couple days and something must have happened to this child cause in the middle of the night he will just scream and cry. No one touchin him or nothin he's even in our room I haven't slept well since he's been here and I've been on edge. I finally just left our room and slept on the couch. I couldn't handle it.

Chewy came out of his room rubbin his neck

"Aye what's going on now?" He moaned as he sat on the couch with me

"It's DeShawn, he's been cryin in the middle of the night since he's been here." Chewy was sleepin over at everyone's houses for the past couple of days so this is his first night with DeShawn's screaming.

"That is hella annoying." He walked out and motioned for me to come out with him. I dragged myself off the couch and followed. We sat in the chairs n took a deep breath. "Nelle, I know you his ride or die but tell me what you really feeling. Cause how you act and what your eyes say are two different things." He said as he looked me dead in the eyes. I broke the stare and hung my head low.

"I don't hate or resent DeShawn but it's fucked. The entire situation we're now in because of what Lexis and Leah did. Now here I am having to put up with it. I love Lexis and I want to be there and help him but this is just too much. I'm supposed to sit here and act like it's okay?" I felt my eyes startin to tear and my voice starting to crack.

"No you're right, you shouldn't have to put up with Lexis and Leah's child, You should only be worryin about you and Lexis' kids that's how its supposed to be. But here you are sleepin on the couch cause of a kid that was the result of bad decisions. I'm not hatin on DeShawn cause its not his fault by all means, I'm hatin on Lexis for bein a dumbass. If I was you I would have taken off with the kids and said you can come see em whenever but we're done. I know you're his ride or die but there are limits and this is just ridiculous. I know you mean to do right but I personally think this is messed. I know this for a fact, if you had and I'm just sayin if, if you had Arl's baby Lexis would have said fuck you I'm out." He said all of that lookin at me, the part that killed me was that he was tellin the truth.

"I know Chewy, I know. It's just with everything we've been through. If I leave then it would have all just been a waste." I sighed

"I know, but you don't deserve to have to deal with the consequences of Lexis' mistake. That ain't right. I also know another reason you wont leave is cause you know you will be judged for leaving cause of a kid that ain't yours. Don't sit here and lie and say that's also not a factor." Chewy had me in tears, he was right and I couldn't stand that.

"Chewy, I just want to do what's right. That's all, but I don't know what's right. I have so much anger right now towards both Lexis and Leah it makes me sick. I can already tell Trey doesn't like DeShawn cause Lexis has all his attention directed at DeShawn. Trey is always sad now because his own Daddy is too busy with his other son. Ty ain't affected cause he's always been a Mommy's boy so he doesn't care but I've heard Trey run up to his room and cry cause Lexis said he couldn't play with him. I barely do anything with DeShawn because I don't want him thinkin I'm his new mom, Leah apparently wants to still be his mother but how? She hasn't even seen him since Lexis got him. This is the bullshit I don't want to deal with, I shouldn't have to and neither should our boys." I broke down and cried into Chewy's shoulder. He rubbed my back in circles tryin to calm me down. I just needed an ear that was willing to listen so I could blow off steam.