Chapter 35

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 35

~Chanelle P.O.V.~

I hopped in my car and was on my way to Arlie's house. Riley and I were thinkin about starting our own gang with Bailey. Our gang color would be fuchsia. We would probably be the worst gang ever but it would just be for fun. Plus it's just talk but it would have been so funny if we actually did that.

~5 Minutes Later~

I pulled up to Arlie's drive way and hopped out of my car. I adjusted my shirt then walked inside.

"Arlie? Are you okay?" I closed the door and saw him laying belly up on the couch.

"Yeah I'm alright but I think we need to talk" He had hurt in his voice. I walked over and sat on the couch. He sat up and turned his body completely and sat criss crossed on the couch. I slipped off my toms and did the same.

"What's wrong?" I looked in his eyes trying to figure out his emotion. His eyes were like a blank canvas.

"You and I both know we get along so well. Like if we weren't where we are now, and if back at the lights you gave me your number we would probably still be together to this day. But I feel hella guilty for what we've been doing. It isn't right, you love Lexis and you know it. Yeah he did you wrong but you belong with him. It doesn't feel right doing this, yeah it felt amazing that we were able to express to each other some of the deeper feelings we had for each other but bottom line is, it ain't right. I would give anything to be with you. Lexis needs you." I was happy being with him like this. I didn't have that feeling of what if he is cheating? Aside from that he was right. It wasn't right with what we were doing. It felt so right but when you look at it from a different perspective; it looks wrong. But from Arlie or I's perspective it felt so right, like we were each other's missing pieces.

~Arlie P.O.V.~

It killed me to have to tell her that. I know I know it's wrong with what we're doing but you can't ignore feelings. You can try to bury them but it doesn't work it resurfaces. To see Lexis with someone like her and the way he played her, it killed me. It's the past now and they worked it out and all but I wanted to just hold her in my arms and have her all to myself. I would have never even have been tempted to even look at another chick if I had her by my side.

She just sat there looking down at her lap. I didn't want her to be upset but what I said was true.

"Nelle? Please say something?" I picked up her chin so she was looking at me again. She lost that glow in her face and the spark in her eyes was gone.

"You're right. You're completely right and it makes me feel like such an unfaithful person. You're his best friend and look where I am. I'm kissing his best friend while I have 2 kids with him." A few tears started to fall down her face. "But we get along so great, we would have such a great relationship an-"

"You already have a perfect relationship. Y'all just have a bump in the road for now." Lexis better not ever fuck up.

"Bu-"

"No Nelle. You need to go work shit out with Lexis. I'll always be here for you no matter what but go make things right." I kissed her forehead and pulled her up off the couch. She turned and wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm gonna go talk to him" She said against my chest. I'm the fool for ever thinking we could have had something together. I let my feelings get too caught up, now I could feel my heart starting to rip apart. It was a painful feeling, with every beat, my heart only pumped more pain. I let her go and walked her to the door.

"Thanks for checking on me and everything since the incident by the way"

"No problem, I'll see you around" She gave me a weak smile before she turned around and got in her car.