Chapter 36

A Thug's Love Never Dies: Chapter 36

~Alvaro P.O.V.~
~3 Weeks Later~

I can not lose my Royce. My plan was to call the people I hotwired it from, they come and get it. Then I go rehotwire it and I get my Royce back. It was the perfect plan. I saw Nelle didn't look all the exctied from someone who just got back in a relationship. Time for Alvaro the true G to investigate this shit cause something don't seem right.

"Nelle, come out here with me for a sec" I whispered in her ear as I walked out towards the back door. She got up and followed right at my heels. I was originally at their house to watch the boys while Nelle and Lexis went out for the day but they've been back for a while so I just kicked it with em.

"what's up?" She asked after she quietly closed the door. I motioned for her to come up next to me. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and we were walking to the barn.

"Alright, tell me what you really feeling right now. Be honest, ain't no one gonna judge you and by no one I mean me. This stays between us. I promise." We continued walking

"Okay, to be honest, it doesn't feel the same with Lexis. I feel like he's hiding more or he's going be sneaky. I know he said he wouldn't but the last time we got back together it felt amazing but this time it feels different." She siged "I still have love for Lexis, I want to believe he isn't going to do anything but it's like there is something telling me, he didn't change. He'll be faithful but he will eventually slip up. and What did you mean by everyone knew Arlie and I wanted to fuck?"

"To answer your question, we all knew it. We saw how you two were. You both have had such a weird kind of friendship. Like it's more than a friendship but it doesn't cross a certain boundary. Like it's weird. But we would talk back at the trap about how Arlie just wants to be with you. You both would send each other that 'fuck this all, I want you right now, get on the table cause its finna happen' look. If you feel doubt in your relationship then that ain't a good thing. Love is a funny thing man. I thought Sophia was the one but no. Then I met Bailey. I met her at a strip club and she's the love of my life. If the love of your life happens to be your baby daddy's best friend, then so be it. Yeah it sounds hella fuckin messed up but if it's true love y'alls got then I ain't got a say. Just be happy Chanelle." I was bein honest about everything. I hate seein anybody upset and Nelle wasn't lookin as happy as she was when her and Lexis got back together, I personally think she a dumbass for going back to him. They should have just been friends cause Lexis needa learn his lesson, that you cant fuck a bitch when you already got a girl pregnant with your seed. Lexis still my homie and shit don't get me wrong.

"I completely understand what you're saying, but I don't think I could ever actually move on from Lexis." She said with a sigh

~Lexis P.O.V.~

It's been 3 pretty good weeks. Not much has really happened. I've been talking to Leah every other day to help her get her life more together. She's been doing a lot better. DeShawn doesn't mind going back to Leah's anymore, they been working on their relationship.

Javier, Riley, and Isabella went down to San Diego to go visit Javier's parents for about a week or so. Nelle and Riley been talking everyday since Riley left, hearin them talk for hours at a time is hella annoying but its whatever.

Nelle went outside, so I was gonn take this oppertunity to slip out, talk to Leah, tell her what's up, talk some more about full custody over DeShawn then I was gonna head home.

I told Chewy my plans and he looked at me like I was crazy, the fuck? I ignored it and got in my car. I wanted to get this done. I turned up my music and blasted "I Luv This" By my boy August Alsina that was my shit right there.