Final Chapter 1

I woke up this morning to a empty bed. I got up and Hakeem was no where to be found. I called his phone, but it kept going to voice mail. It was honestly pissing me off, like who doesn't answer their wife phone calls. I sat on the couch pissed as ever. I heard the front door open , I jumped up and placed my hands on my hip. Hakeem walked in the room with his friend. "where you been?" I asked. "oh I went to the gym this morning." he replied kissing me on my forehead. "why didn't you let me know Hakeem?" I looked into his eyes. "I knew you was tired so I didn't want to wake you up." Hakeem had a point but he could have still have told me. " I guess, but I'm going to see the twins later?" i asked him. " nah, I got some business to handle." I frowned up. "Hakeem what's so important that you cant come see your daughters?" He sighed. "Its not like that Jazz, I honestly need to get back to work so they can have a home to come to." he replied. "whatever" I walked off and into the room. i got in the shower and did my hygiene. I got dress in a shirt and some jeans. I through my hair into a bun and grabbed the keys and left.  On the way to the see the girls. I stopped at the gas station. i pulled up at a pump and notice a range rover pulled up next to my car. I got out and notice a guy getting out the range. It was the same guy i seen at Ihop that one time. I felt him looking at me. It sent  chills down my body. i walked to inside to pay for the gas. "40 on gas pump 7" I told the guy behind the counter. He nodded his head. I turned on my heels and bumped into the guy. i froze. "oo im sorry." i quickly said. "its ok ma." i glanced up and his bright smile made me smile. "i'm Zeus, you?" he asked. "married" i showed him my ring. He smiled and nodded. " I apologize. He walked away. I headed back to my car and pumped my gas. As I placed the handle, i saw Zeus walking out the store, his brown completion, tattoos and built body really had a girl staring. Zeus caught me looking and and chuckle. i turned my head away and got in my car. I sped off.  At the hospital the doctors tells me that my baby girls are doing well and they might be home earlier than expected. I could tell already that they going to have eyes like their dad.

I went home and Hakeem again no where to be found. I sighed and laid on the couch and watched reruns of love and hiphop. I notice it was around 7pm , so I got up and began to cook dinner so Hakeem can have a hot plate by time he makes it in.

After i cooked, i notice hours going by and no Hakeem. I called his phone but straight to voice mail. i sighed and went ate my food. i left his plate there. i went up stairs to go to bed. Around 3am i woke up, No hakeem still. I began calling and still no answer. I threw on some sweat and drove to the studio. When i got there i went in and the girl behind the desk told me he was in the last room on the left. i went back there and I open the door to see some girl sitting in his lap. My heart stop. Hakeem eyes and mine meet. He quickly through her off. "Jazz!" he called out. I flicked him off and quickly walked off. Hakeem walked followed me. I know some girls would have tore that entire studio up, me no.. i believe, why should i make a complete fool of my self over a nigga that entertains another female.. clearly he is not my nigga. I walked out and quickly got in my car. "Jazz wait!" Hakeem yelled out. i started my car and drove off only cm from hitting his ass.

"ALL I BEEN IS A GOOD FUCKING WIFE , GIRLFRIEND AND EVERYTHING AND I STILL GET TREATED LIKE SHIT!!!" I screamed at a hit my steering will. I went back to the house and sat on the couch as rage filled my body.  That must have been Sky. I walked up stairs and grabbed Hakeem clothes and through them in the tub. I don't care if he didn't technically  cheat, in my eyes he did. He was cuddling with a hoe in the studio versus coming home to his wife. Is that the business he had to take care of? and what about all those other nights he spent in the studio. I grabbed the bleach under the bathroom counter and a pair of scissors out the draw. I played Erika Badu as tears flowed down my face and i shredded his clothes in pieces. i stood up and doused his clothes with bleach. i walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed. "how could this nigga do this to me, knowing i went through shit with jay'd and now he putting me through more bullshit?!" I heard Hakeem coming through the door and i continued to stare in space as tears. Hakeem ran up the steps calling my name. "baby where you at?"  he asked coming into the bedroom. He walked in and stopped when he saw me. "baby listen... why do i smell bleach?!" i glared at him. He looked at me then went into the bathroom where he saw the mess i made. "WHAT THE HELL JASS?!!!" He yelled out loud. He came back into the room pissed off but ask me if i actually cared. "look them clothes can be replaced but it's something i need to come clean about and i cant keep this secret in no more.. I have been having affaire with Sky and she's 2 months pregnant.

Every word stabbed my heart and i wanted to kill him. My daughters weren't born not to long ago and here he is having another. i gribbed the scissors in my hand and charged at him. "jass!!" he yelled trying to get away from me. i chased him around the house as i screamed "i hate you". "Baby i want to work this out ok, but you have to put the scissors down." He tried to reason with me but it was no use. I finally cornered Hakeem in the kitchen and swiped the scissors over his bare arm making him bleed and cry out. i dropped the scissors at his feet and walked off.

8 months later.....

Dear diary

these past few months has been the hardest, i been living out a hotel, taking care of my infant girls and cant even get a job. I've been thinking about movining back home, but i fear my life back there. Lord, how im going to make it? i barley have money. Hakeem wants me and the girls to move back home with him, but i refuse and he made a threat to call DHS on me and get my girls's taken if i don't because we live in a hotel. God please held me out and show me a way.

THE END ...

TUNE IN TO JAZZ CHRONICLES 2: COMING SOON !!!

COMMENT

VOTE