Chapter 8: Am I Happy ?

Jay'D woke up to Jasmine sleeping peacefully on his chest. He eased from up under her and walked to the kitchen. Jay'D wanted to make Jasmine breakfast in bed. Even though he is much older than her, Jay'D is a firm believer in, "age ain't nun but a number. " He really wants something serious with her, but yet haven't told her that he is a married man.

🌻Jasmine pov 🌻

I flutter my eyes open and the thick smell of bacon and pancakes filled the bedroom. I was about to get up, until I heard Jay'D coming, so I quickly laid back down and played sleep. "Morning beautiful." Jay'D said as he walked into the room. I slowly open my eyes. "awweee thanks bae." I smiled as I notice him bringing my plate towards me. I sat up in the bed and watch Jay'D sat my plate in my lap and orange juice on the night stand. He sat next to me on the bed as our lips met for a kiss. I slowly pulled back as we gazed into each other eyes. we both let out a small chuckle. "Well I'm off today so, I'm all yours." Jay'D told me. "well we can hang out." I smiled. "I'll like that." he replied pecking my lips again. I smiled at him before taking a bite out of my food. "mmm this is so good." My eyes rolled into the back of my head. "Shid, I know, yo man can cook." he told me as he did a lil dance. Rolling my eyes and giggling , "you ight." I replied joking.
After eating, jay took me by the house so I could shower and get dress then pack some clothes so I can stay with him for a while.

💰 Mall💰

"These heels are cute." I tried on a couple pair of heels at Aldo. "Get them if you want them boo." Jay'D replied pulling out his credit card. "You sure ?" Honestly, I didn't want Jay'D buying all these things but since he offered. Jay'D bought me a couple pair of heels, panties from Victoria Secret and other clothes that I wanted. "Thank you." I thanked him as we walked out the mall. "no problem baby, I'll do it all for you." he kissed my lips right before opening my door so I can get in the car.
After the mall we went to a nice restaurant and then back to his house.
I laid in the bed and notice it was 7:46. Jay'D was sleeping right next to me with his arms around my waist. I kissed his lips while he slept. Trying not to wake him, I went to the bathroom and took a shower and my hygiene .I threw on sweat pants and a tank. "damn I forgot you had to work tonight bae." jay was still half sleep. "yea, but it's fine baby, I will drive my self." I smiled at him. "nah, I got chu." jay got up out the bed and slide on his shoes. He grabbed my bag and followed me out the door. We walked out to his car and of course he open my door as always. Jay'D and I held hands as he drove with the other. We had small talk and joked around on our way there. Jay pulled behind the club and put the car in park. "I'll be out here soon your shift over, be safe and good luck bae." he said to me. "thanks and ok." I replied. I was about get out but Jay'D grabbed my arm and pulled me in ,into his lips. We tongue kissed and before I knew it I was running a little late. "bye bae." I giggled getting out. Jay'D watch as I walked in and then drove off. I walked in and the loud music was vibrating the walls. I walked to the dressing room and start setting up next to Tia. "hey hun." I greeted her. "hey boo!" She replied. "bitchhh!" I turn to see Ashlynn all hype coming my way. "Damn calm down." I laughed and hugged ash.

😎Jay'D pov 😎

I drove back to the house and I got a phone call from toya.

"Yea ?"

Toya: So you fuxking a stripper ?

"What the hell you talking about?!"

Toya: I heard you been going to the strip club and paying a bitch money and buying her gifts so yal can fuck

"Toya, what the hell ?! I know yo hoe ass cousin sha'terrica told you this shit, why the hell you keep believing her ass. but you know what, why does it matter?!"

Toya: watch how the hell you talk about my family, and it does cause you are my husband

"I want a divorce Toya!"

Toya: *tears up* "James why? We can work this out baby! You letting that girl get between our marriage."

"I'm just not happy no more, I'm
Happy with her, but I have to go."

Toya: "but ja-"

*Jay'D hangs up*

🌋Club Lust 🌋

🌻Jasmine pov🌻

I went out and did my performance and got paid. On the way back, I saw Hakeem struggling with some CD's
"Here let me help you." I help Hakeem pick some off the floor. We both glance up at each other and into each other eyes as we stood up. It was a feeling I never felt before. "thank you." he finally said. I smiled slightly and nodded. "you welcome." I gave Hakeem the rest of the CD's. He didn't smile back, he just walked off. I sighed and went back to the dressing room.

I left the club around 12:45am. Jay'D was already parked outside. He saw me and quickly got out and grabbed my bag out my hand and placed it in the back seat. Then Jay'D open my door and closed it behind me. Arriving at his place, I ate some food and took another shower, followed by my hygiene. I got dress in panties and bra. I step out the bathroom and jay was sound asleep. I eased in the bed and went to sleep as well.