Chapter 20

Moving to Atlanta...

I rubbed my tummy as I stood in my new place. I smiled at my wedding ring. Yes it's official I'm officially his wife. The movers began to move things in our new place. I walked around and began planing and knowing exactly where I was going to put things. "How you liking the place," I turned to see Hakeem setting down a box. " I love it." I replied. Hakeem came over and hugged me. " I know we went to the court house and didn't give you the wedding of your dreams but I promise im going to give you that ok?" I nodded my head. "It's fine baby , I'm just happy to be in a new city, starting a new life and about to start my family." I explained. "Me too Jass." Hakeem phone began to ring. I sighed. "Baby I gotta take this." He whined. "Go ahead." I pouted. He kissed my cheek and walked out the room. I glanced around to our new bedroom.
That night, I finished adding the last few touches and unpacking. Hakeem gone to the studio and I'm at home by my self. I hooked up the machine and listened to my babies heart beat. I smiled. I can't wait to meet them. My beautiful baby girls will be here in a couple months and I'm excited. I can't wait to start shopping for cribs and strollers.
I went and took a shower and laid in the bed. I watched house wives of Atlanta until my eyes slowly closed.
As I slept I felt somebody ease in the bed. I jumped up and began kicking and hitting. "Ouch ! Jass damn !" I heard Hakeem yelled. I stopped. "I'm sorry bae , I thought you were him." I slurred. "Well I'm not , damn it ." Hakeem walked out the bedroom and slammed the door. I waited for 10 minutes. He still wasn't back. I walked out and down the steps. Hakeem was sleep on the couch. I sighed and went back to bed.

I woke this morning and smelled breakfast coming from the kitchen. When I got down there Hakeem was cooking. "Morning." I told him. "Morning." He replied. I saw the Bruise on his face that I did. "I'm sorry baby." I whined. "It's ok bae, I'm good."

Hakeem pov

After Jasmine and I had breakfast and talked and ate I went to the studio. When I got there I began to do some beats. The door open and in walked Sky. "Sup sexy." She said smiling. I didn't pay her attention. "Hakeem I know you hear me." She stood up and pressed stop on the board. I sigh and sat back. "What ?!" I spat at her. "Damn daddy being mean?" She sat in my lap. "Sky get the hell up!" I snapped. "And what if I don't want to?" She smirked. I shoved her off making her almost fall. "Really Hakeem?!" She snapped. "Yes now leave me the hell alone I told you I'm married with kids on the way. " I stopped my session and got up and left.

Jasmine pov

Today I went to buy buy baby. "Yes, I want these two and the matching rocking chair, dresser and that lamp." I told this man that work at the store. "Ok."  I looked around the other stuff. I sighed thinking I wish Hakeem would hurry up. Once I got what I wanted because I was tired of waiting, I saw Hakeem walking my way. I sighed and walked right past him and to the counter to pay. "Ok these thing will be delivered on Thursday." They told me. "Ok." I knew Hakeem was behind me. I pulled out my card but Hakeem hurried and gave them his. I rolled my eyes and placed my back. Lately Hakeem been in the studio and less time with me even back in Chicago. He even missed my doctors appointment of when I found out the gender of the babies. After he paid I walked out to my car. "Really Jass you going act like you don't know me?" He spat walking towards me. "You was suppose to be here ! But you late as always! Bye Hakeem." I got in my car and drove away. I don't know where I'm going but away from him right now is all I need.

Comment

Vote