Chapter 14 : Say What ?

Hakeem pov

I got a call last night saying that I need to fly out to Atlanta for a week or so. I don't know how Jasmine is going to feel about being by her self , let alone me being in another city, but this is all business and if things go as planed , then I can provide a nice life style for the both of us.
I watched as Jass walked into the room with just panties and bra. I stared at how good her body looked as she came my way and crawled in next to me. "How you feeling baby?" I asked her as she laid her head on my chest. I began to play in her hair. "I'm fine baby, it's just I'm scared of my life now, like what if he kidnap me or something." She sat up and I saw tears streaming from her eyes. Jasmine has always been that girl that has this wall up where she don't show no emotion but when you finally get through that wall and she let's you in , she's an emotional person.
I sat up next to her. "Baby , nonthing is going to happen to you , which brings me to ,  I'm leaving for Atlanta in a couple days." I broke the news to her. Jasmine frowned up as she wiped her tears. "What do you mean?" She questioned. I sighed. "Hakeem you are leaving when I need you the most?!" I didn't know what to tell Jasmine. "Jass listen they called me yesterday about it , I have a great feeling about this , I mean if everything go well , then I'll be able to provide a nice life for us." Jasmine smiled. I chuckle. "What's the smile for?" I asked her. "Cause you said 'you and I '." She answered. "Of course baby, I want a future with you... Now since you are going to be here , today we are going to take you to a gun range and get you a real taser." Jasmine giggled. "Plus I really want you to stay here while im gone , but incase you want to go home then I want you to be protected." Jasmine was getting were I coming from and of course every night I'm going to FaceTime my baby to make sure everything alright, plus I'm going to have either Ashlyn or her brother, my close friend, Terrance checking up on her.

Later that evening ....

🌻Jasmine pov 🌻

Knowing Hakeem is going to be away really worries me, however I'm happy that he's perusing his dreams in the music industry. Also that he wants a future with me.

I told Hakeem to come get me around 3pm so I could get ready. I went into the kitchen got on my laptop. I began to look up security systems. I saw one company that I think was a good price so I called.

After setting up an appointment , I went to take a shower and hygiene. I did my hair bone straight. I got dress in jeans , tank and leather jacket that. I found my infinity scary to match. 

Hakeem text me and told me he's 5 minutes away. I slide on my boots.

Hakeem and I first went to gun range. "Baby I like this." I said pointing to the pink gun in the glass. "Yeaaa me too , that's a nice for you too .. Excuse me sir , let me get this pink gun right ... Yea that's it." I watched Hakeem as he talked to guy. Damn he so sexy when he's handling business

After the gun range, we stop by Walmart so I could get the little bolts for my windows. Then had dinner at
Olive Garden.

When I got home, Hakeem came in so he could drill the bolts in for me.
"Damn daddy you look good right now." I joked as I watch Hakeem work in a tank and shorts. His muscles are everything. "That's right daddy handle that drill!" I moaned. Hakeem burst in laughter. "Be quiet" he replied laughing. After my baby was done, we cuddled up on the couch and watched ATL. We end up both falling asleep.

Jay'D pov

"No . You a stupid ass nigga ! My Patna told me as I told him how I be fucking with Jass. I start laughing. "Shit really ain't funny, that girl probably scared for her life."
I frowned up at him. "Since when did you start caring about these broads?" I questioned him. "Mane it's a fucking difference of giving these broads love and knowing what right and wrong, if yal done then leave her alone and move on but acting crazy is some female shit James , stalker shit and you going either be dead, from her using self defense or serving 25 to life for murder cause you so caught up in this game in yo head that you ain't going know when to turn that shit off and end up killing or really hurting that girl." My Patna laid it all out as he puffed his cigar. I took a hit at mines and thought about it. "He telling the truth brotha , you got a wife that still loves you , daughter , and a baby on the way, is this mind game you planing honestly worth it?" My other Patna , Timberland said. "Aye , I'm just having a little fun right now, but that girl seriously took a piece of me when she walked out my life, she can't be playing with people emotions or she going come across a crazy one that ain't going want to let her ass go." I wasn't really noticing that I was telling my thoughts. I stared at the ground as the words flowed out my mouth with the smoke. "Pretty sure she already ran across a crazy one." My Patna mumbled. I let a out a small chuckle. "Probably so."

🌾Comment 🌾

Vote

---------------------------------------------

🌸Authors Note🌸
NovaKane ™

I want to say thank you for the support and love for this book, the series will continue on , but I would like you to continue to support this book and share with friends , cousins anybody lol.

Make sure if you ever have problems such as stalking , abuse , etc. Reach out and get help. Those type of situations are never ok.

Be happy • Stay true• Be You• Stay Bless🙏

Love ,

Queen_B33 😘

------------------------------------------

Writing Camp available!

- if you want advice , help , or that push into finding your creativity. Or may even want that 2nd opinion about your book.

All you have to do is message me ! And I'm willing to help

Disclaimer : if I don't get too you , please don't panic ! Be patient !

Stay tune to JASS CHRONICLES

👑QUEENSHIT PRODUCTIONS👑