Chapter 19: Lov'n You

"Jasmine that's just stupid! That man kidnapped you and ain't trying to testify?" Hakeem got loud. "Stop yelling at me alright!" I spat back him. "I just think that's fucking stupid that you don't  want to testify against a crazy ass nigga that  was stalking you, what kind of crazy shit is that?!" I rolled my eyes. "You don't get it Hakeem!" I yelled. "Don't get what Jass ?! Please tell me what the hell I'm missing in this dumb ass decision that you are making?!" He yelled back. "Dumb ass?! So I'm a dumb ass Hakeem?!" I questioned standing in his face. "Aye yo, get the fuck out my face!" He clenched his jaws and looked down at me. "Or what nigga?!" I looked him up and down. "Jass real talk move ,yo" I rolled my eyes and stepped off. "You won't even let me fucking explain myself, you the dumb ass not me!" I said as I grabbed my keys, coat and purse. "So you finna leave?!" He semi yelled. "Yes! Cause ain't nobody got time to deal with yo bullshit!" I replied. "My bullshit?! After the shit I had to go through with you ?! You got damn nerve talking about dealing with someone bull shit!" I looked at him as if he had 2 heads. "But you still chose to marry me , oh Jas I love you, I'm here for you , all the shit you was saying was straight bullshit wasn't it?!... Fuvk you Hakeem!" I walked out the house and slammed the door. I got in my car and pulled off.

Hakeem never allowed me to explain why I decided not to testify. Jay'D won't get out til June of next year if I don't testify which means I'll already be in Atlanta. More over, I can't take Riley's dad away from her. If I testify , Jay'D will be serving 25 to life. I know how it feel to not have a father there, Riley doesn't deserve that and his new born. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing I took that innocent child father away from her. Plus I decided to drop charges and he only can serve the time he got for going against court restraining order so he will get out in June.

Tonight I'm getting a hotel. I don't want to talk to Hakeem right now and I just want to be alone tonight, but Ashlyn wants to come to the hotel room. 
I stop and got me a steak to go from Out Back and I stayed at the Marriott. I made sure I stopped at Walmart for some panties and a over size shirt to sleep in at the hotel. I already some clothes in my car from when I cleaned out my locker at Lust and I kept it in the car.
I sat on the bed and ate like I haven't ate in days. I texted Ashlyn the room number and floor.
About 10 minutes later ashlyn was knocking at door. "What's up boo! Oo your belly is starting to stick out and you not even that far along." She joked. "Girl I got two of them crumb snatchers in me." We both laughed and we sat on the couch in the living room area of the room. "So you going make up with Hakeem tomorrow?" She asked. I shrugged and took another bite. "Girl you know you want to, like yal honesty need to talk it out." I ignored Ashlyn. "Jazzy !" She yelled laughing. "Has he called yet?" She asked again. "Girl ever since I left!" I picked up the phone showing the miss calls. Ashlyn laughed. "And yo petty ass haven't called your man back?!" I shook my head no as I continued to eat. "You so petty bitch." She laughed. "I don't care, he shouldn't have blew up." I rolled my eyes and sipped my drink. "Well , Hakeem is calling my phone and I'm
About to answer."
Just as I was about to tell her no, she picked up the phone.
"Hey Hakeem!" She answered with a huge grin. I rolled my eyes and finished eating. "Yes, I'm with your fiancé now" I got up to throw my plate away. "Well she don't me to tell you where she at but she at a hotel, think she staying here for tonight... I know I told her yal need to make up but you know your boo is petty and stubborn..ok I got you , bye brother in law."
Ashlynn hung up the phone. "Your husband is looking for you, he wants you home" she smirked at me. "I don't care, fuck him." I replied with no emotion. "Ok well tony wants me to come over so I'm going to get going boo." I stood up and gave her a hug. "Love you boo." "Love you too Ash"
After Ashlyn left I took a shower and went to bed.

Later that night...

I heard my room door open. "What the hell ?!" I got up and went to go see. When I walked in , I saw Hakeem standing there with some flowers in hand. He looked at me with his innocent eyes. I'm going to kill Ashlynn.
I walked off back into the bedroom with saying nonthing. I got in the bed and turned on my side. I don't want to talk to Hakeem right now , but one thing I can say, I love it when he tries to win his girl back. I heard him come in the room and took off his clothes. He crawled in the bed and wrapped his arms around my waist. "I'm sorry." He whispered as he kissed my shoulder. "Jasmine?" I turned to face him. "I'm sorry, I should have talked to you instead of yelling at you, what I said about your bull shit, I didn't mean."he said. I gave in. Those eyes just make me weak. "It's ok." I replied staring into his eyes. Hakeem gave me a juicy ass kiss. He hands traveled up the shirt as he rubbed my ass and realizing I didn't have any panties on. He lifted my shirt up and began kissing on my stomach and going lower as i moaned and bite my lip. Hakeem spread my legs and pushed them back as he licked and sucked my clit. I moaned and held his head down between my legs. My mouth made the "O" shape as he sucked and fingered me at the same time. I reached my climax as he continued to suck and flick his tongue. He stood up and pulled out his manhood. I pushed him to lay down as I stroked and returned the oral pleasure. I then climbed on top and moved my hips and moved at the pace he likes. I threw my head back as my moans got louder. They soon turn into small screams. We both came and I collapse on his chest. Hakeem held me the entire night.

Comment ❤️

Vote😘