Chapter 12: Crazy For You

That following week

"Hakeem you cheating!" I giggled as Hakeem shot the ball in the hoop. "You just hating." He replied smiling. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ball from him. I haven't been at this court since my mom was alive. Fall is right around the corner and I'm just enjoying last bit of summer with Hakeem. We aren't official but we've been acting as if we were a couple. I can't help the way he make me smile and laugh. We continued to play. Hakeem was all up on my ass acting like he wanted the ball but I knew what he was trying to do. "Can you get off my ass." I giggled. "Nah , I like it back here." He joked. I turned and shot the ball in the net. I did my happy dance and Hakeem laughed. Hakeem sat on the bench to drink some water. I stood in front of him and rested both my hands on the back of neck while his were on my waist. We smiled at each other. "Bring them lips here." I leaned down into the kiss. I kissed him with so much passion that it sent chills down my own spine. I slowly pulled away and saw somebody was standing there. The more I realize , it was Jay'D. What the hell could he possible want. "You know him?" Hakeem asked. I shook my head no. "Come on let's go." I said getting creeped out. Hakeem grabbed our stuff and we left.

"How could he know where I was?" I kept asking as I was in the shower. I had work tonight. I grabbed my cheetah duffle bag and made sure I had everything. I went back in the bathroom and did my hygiene.

I arrived at work. Hakeem was already here. I went to back room and greeted Tia and the other girls. Ashlynn came in and she smiled at me. It's nice to see my best friend getting her life back on track. After I finished I went out and performed like every night but this time I caught Hakeem in the crowd rather than the dj booth. Terrance must been taking over. I kept my eyes on Hakeem as I danced. Men threw money but this dance was just for him. I walked off stage and up to Hakeem. I gave him a lap dance right there in front of everybody.

After work, Hakeem told me he was coming over when he got off which only mean 1 thing. We was going have mind blowing sex. I grabbed my stuff and walked out the club the car. I jumped.

Jay'D was standing against my car. "Jasmine !" He yelled. "What ?!" I got an attitude. I walked up to him. "So you got you a new man and you can't even call me back ?!" He spat. "James I told yo ass I'm fuxking done with you !" I pushed passed him. "Jasmine it's suppose to be us, you , Riley and I ." He said firmly. I ignored him and got in my car. Jay'D was getting angry. Jay'D snatched me out and pinned me against the car. I was so scared that a few tears fell from my eyes . He then proceeded to grab my throat. "I love you! You hear me?!" Jay'D used his other hand to fill on my ass. "You need to start answering my calls baby , I don't want to keep doing this too you, but you not leaving me!" I was officially scared of Jay'D. He forced a kissed on my lips. "If you tell anybody .... You don't want to know .ok?! Ok bye bae!" He jogged off to his car and sped off. I got in my car and cried. I didn't want go back in there and say some to start drama , I placed my seat belt on and sped home. I got home and I had bruises on my wrist and my neck was red.

What have I brung into my life ?!

Comment😱

Vote😨