Trust in you

Jass Pov

Its been 2 weeks since I had the twins and they still are in the hospital. According the  doctor, they will be in there for the next few months. I sat on the nursery floor and packed the girl's diapers away. My body has been very sore and Hakeem has been an amazing help. "baby you need help?" Hakeem asked peeking into the room. I smiled slightly. "no thanks babe I got it." I replied. He returned the warm smile. "ok , I'm about to prepare dinner for tonight." I frowned up. " you can go to the studio tonight baby." Even though Hakeem has helped out and gave me the extra hand I need, I don't want to take him away from the studio.  "nah , I'm staying here with you love." before I could get another word out, Hakeem left and shut the door. I sighed and continued to put the things away. These are the moments I wish I had my mother to be right here by my side.  

I finished everything that needed to be done. As I walked into the front room, the thick smell of jumbo and garlic bread filled the air. I walked over to see Hakeem slaying over the stove. I  smiled and walked up behind him. He didn't notice me so I grabbed his ass and made him jump. "aye jass! you know I  don't like that shit!" he spat at me. I laughed. " why , you got a little booty bae." I teased him. "that shit uncomfortable." Hakeem replied. He fixed our plates and we sat at the table and ate. Hakeem and I was joking about people we use to go to high school with and how he always thought my nerdy ass was cute. Hakeem had to go to the bathroom so he got up and left. I kept eating my food till I saw Hakeem's screen flash and his phone vibrate. I got up and seen the name Sky on the screen. I picked up the phone. "hey daddy, I miss you,  I know you with wifey right now but meet me at the studio tonight." i felt my blood start to boil. "bitch! you got some nerve to be calling my man phone." i responded to her hoe ass. She kept quiet. "HELLO?! DONT BE QUIET NOW HOE!!" Hakeem ran into the room and notice me yelling on his phone. His face expression was if he saw a ghost. The other end hung up . I threw the phone at Hakeem and stormed off. "Jasmine I can explain!" he yelled. He grabbed my waist and made me look in his eyes. "Jass I swear, its non thing going on between sky and I. She is just a upcoming artist I'm helping, we never slept together , kiss or anything, i swear!" i could tell he was telling the truth, but why would he manage somebody that don't respect the fact that you have a family or does she even know you have a family at home. "if yal not doing anything, then why she so comfortable calling you daddy knowing you got a wife and kids at home. "I know what you saying, I should have shut that shit down and im sorry, i just been caught up lately between you and the girls that i just been letting shit slide, sky is a beautiful girl but she's not my type at all plus she got all these porn videos out and you know i cant be caught up with that. Hakeem picked up his phone and went through the text messages and gave me the phone. i read and seen how Hakeem kept rejecting her and only texted her or a business level. i sighed. " Hakeem i don't want you managing or producing her, that bitch isn't going to make it in the music industry and i don't want her bringing you down with her. Hakeem nodded his head. I love this man to death, and i trust him but i expect him to stand up for our marriage when outsiders try to break us up. "im going to bed." i felt Hakeem following me. I turned on my heels. " no you on the couch tonight,"

The next morning

Today, Hakeem left to go to do this business meeting at a recording label. I didn't want to be at home by my self so i went to go visit the twins in the hospital. When I got there, Jade and Jayla were both being fed by nurse. They are so tiny that they can fit into one hand. "aweee hey momma babies!" i smiled at them. Seeing them makes my heart melt every time. I took a picture and sent it to Hakeem.  The doctor came and told me that the twins are doing so well that they might be able to come home early, than expected. I stayed a little longer until the girl fell asleep. As I drove home , I got a call from Ashlyn. We caught up on old things. "so I seen Jay'D the other day and he's been asking about you girl ! like he's acting crazy again, i guess his chick left him but girl i didn't tell him anything."  Ashlyn said. Hearing Jayd name gives me the damn chills. I stayed on the phone with Ashlyn till i got home.  When i got home, Hakeem had these 2 guys hanging this 80 inch tv in our living room. "bae wtf?" i smiled admiring the huge tv. "i thought we needed some to spice up the house bae." he smiled. "did you handle the bitch today?" i sat my purse down. The guys looked at me. " yea i did." i nodded my head and went to the kitchen to start dinner.