Chapter 7

First day on the Job

Tonight is my first night at Club Lust. I got a sew in and made sure my weave was 28'inches long. No, I don't need the weave but you have to look like the part and strippers don't wear natural hair. Ashlynn and I both went to the lingerie store and I racked up on plenty of outfits. I also bought 3 pairs of heels to start off with. Ashlynn was going to do my makeup. Jay'D said he wants to drop me off and pick me up from the club which is fine with me.

Jay'D pov

"I don't care James , I'm not signing no divorce papers just because you want to run around with some chicken head." Toya yelled. "Toya you at my job right now , acting fucking crazy and shit." I snapped back at her. "you act like I went in there and fuck shit up, which I should have." I shook my head. "All I said Toya , we should be separated since Riley is with her mom for a little while." I told her but Toya started to the cry. Here we go with this bullshit. "Just tell me the trust James, what do this chick have that I don't?!" Toya yelled. Good thing we are sitting in her car and not in my job. "She has nonthing, me and her just connect on a level that I can't explain, like we get each other." I said out loud as I thought about Jasmine and I realize I was smiling. Toya stared at me, like I lost my mind. "my break time is over, I got to go." I got out and walked back in and she sped off.

Jasmine pov

"So I already put the house on sale and waiting for some people to contact my realtor and he going to contact me and tell me what they are offering." I told Ashlynn as we got our nails and feet done. "I'm so happy for you, so when can I meet Jay'D?" Ashlynn asked me. "Umm, well I'm actually moving some of my stuff in next week, in his place so, maybe then." I smiled. "oowee, you going let him fuck you ?!" Ashlynn is so nasty. "no, I don't know, if it happens then it does." I shrugged as Ashlyn burst into laughter and I joined her. "a virgin stripper, how that's like , never happened before." I shook my head at Ashlyn crazy ass. "I'm not going to lie, I always thought it was going to be you and Hakeem, living good, kids and living that American dream like white people on tv, you know the ones that's always smiling at shit like the cereal commercials." Ashlyn added on. I laughed at her. "you got issues, but me too, but life happened and things changed." I sighed remembering that Hakeem ignores me now.
After we left, I went home and took a me a nice nap. I woke up and packed a few more items of mines and some of moms. I got in touch with a auntie of mines that didn't mind coming to get some of my mom things. The rest was going to the needy or the church.
I notice it was 6:24. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I got dress in my sweats and Nikes. Ashlynn did my makeup in glitter and long lashes. "thanks boo." I told her. "no problem now hurry up and finish packing." she rushed me. I rolled my eyes and packed my cheetah print bag with my outfit , heels,curlers , hair spray , edge control and other stuff. when it was time me to go, I sighed and walked out. I saw Jay'D car in the drive way. "good luck boo, call me after." Ashlynn and I hugged. "Ok and thanks." I walked over and Jay'D got out to open the door for me. "thank you sir." I replied. "no problem." I answered. Jay'D got in and pulled off. "your make up looks good." he told me as he had 1 hand on the wheel. We pulled at club Lust and I hugged and kissed Jay'D before I got out. I walked in with my bag. The back door lead straight to the dressing room. I got in and it was Hella girls looking at me. I smiled slightly and and sat at mirror. "ladies! This is Jasmine, stage name Sahara and she's new." Mariah's yelled out infront of everybody. "fresh meat !" One girl yelled and they all laughed. I smiled and waved. Mariah came over to me. "your hair look nice." one girl said to me. "thanks." I replied. "I'm vanity, well my real name tia" she said again. Tia was skinny like me but light skin. I really notice everybody else had fake asses. "Show time ladies." Dallas came in and told us. He winked at me. I plug up my curlers. Everybody else was getting naked in front of the other girls so I did the same. I got naked and notice some girls staring at me. I slide on my black sequin thong with the matching bra. I noticing my body and slide on my black platform heels. "let's take a pic." Tia said taking a pick of me and her and out of nowhere Ashlynn jump in the pic. "what the hell you doing here ?!" I asked in surprised. "girl I didn't tell you I was working here cause I didn't know how too but when you got the job I wanted it to be a surprise." she said me and I smiled. "Yeap, well I'm cookie." Ashlynn told me her stripper name. "I'm Sahara." I replied shaking her hand. "Sahara, Cookie, Vanity , and Couture, yal up." Mariah told us. I was nervous. "here drink this." Tia gave me a drink. "this will help you relax." Ashlynn told me. I nodded and drunk up. I took another drink. The alcohol relax my body. I walked out and the music was getting louder. I saw bills flying in the air. I look up to see Hakeem and our eyes meet until he look away. I sighed. "Don't be spend all your money too soon , we got vanity, cookie and couture coming to the stage and introducing a new queen to the house of Lust , SAHARA!" Hakeem said through the mic. I walked out and went up the pole. Some men through money. Musix play, again Private show. I began dancing and feeling the music. I felt money hit my body. I saw how good Tia and Ashlyn was dancing as they got most the money thrown their way. I sighed and closed my eyes and got more into it. that's when I was getting paid. it was rush that went my body. After our performance we grabbed our money left. I went to the back and put my money in my bag. "you did good newbie." Ashlyn smiled as she start counting her money. "thank you." I was tispy and I liked it. I had to go back out for private dances. I made extra with that too. when I was done I text Jay'D and told him I was ready. He pulled up in the back. I got dress back in my sweats and left. I got in Jay'D car. "how was it?" He asked. open the suitcase. "damn that's a lot of cash ." he yelled making me laugh. "it was fun jay." I replied. "never heard a girl that actually like stripping." he replied laughing. "maybe I like the hype you get with it." I giggled. "maybe so, but let's get some to eat and we can go back to my place, well our place." I nodded and Jay'D pulled off.

We arrived at Jay'D house and it was NICE! I walked in and it was fully furnished with plasma screens on the wall and marble counters in the kitchen . I was in shocked. "welcome home." he said as he hugged me from behind and put his face in my neck. "I love it bae." I told him. Jay'D grabbed my hand. "let's me show you around ,love." Jay'D gave me a tour of the 4 bedroom home. It even had a pool in the back. "So I know you don't have no clothes here but, I have a t-shirt for you to put on. I was getting tired. I yawned. "ok bae" I told him. He went to the bed room and came back with one of his wife beaters. "thanks." I smiled. I went the bathroom and put on the shirt. I came out and sat on the couch. Jay'D and I watch Bad Grandpa. We laughed our asses off. I fell asleep on Jay'D chest. I could feel him picking me up and putting me in the bed. He climb in and cuddled next to me. Just then his phone rung. "shit" Jay'D said getting out the bed. I was too tired to ask who it was and why he mad. He left the room and was almost going off. I couldn't make out exactly what he said. I drift back off to sleep.