Chapter 11: Truth Is Out

3 months....

"Ahhhh yesss!" I moaned as his tongue explored my little friend. I held his head down as my body quivered. My legs were getting weaker as they began to shake. This arch in my back , was saying it all. "Shhhh ! You going get us caught." Hakeem laughed. He stood up and turned me over. I arched over as he stood behind , sliding inside me. Hakeem felt so amazing. Having sex in public places wasn't helping out either. I began to get attach to Hakeem and felt like I needed him all the time. I know this is more than sex to him. I can tell why the way he looks in my eyes and how at work he stares at me as if I was dancing for him only. I want to break things off with Jay'D but it's going to be hard cause lately he been really attached to me and I'm not feeling the same.

After my weekly sex therapy with Hakeem, I met up with my realtor. I already sold the house, but I'm looking for a small house for my self since I save so much from dancing.

"How are you Jasmine?" Terry asked me. "I'm fine how are you?" I asked him. "I'm great, ok so here's  our first location, this house has mainly everything you are looking for." Terry press the code to the key lock. "This has 3 bedroom, 2 full baths and 1/2 bath." I walked in and I loved it. "Hard wood floors, great view of the city, fireplace." Terry explained to me. "Terry I love this!" I smiled following him around. "Me two girl." He replied as we high five. Terry is gay white man that loves soul food. I meet his boyfriend before and not surprise that it was a buff , tall , dark chocolate man.
"The kitchen has stainless steal appliances, marble counters, white cabinets and an island." I was absolutely inlove. We made our way to the master bed room and I was sold when I saw the walk in closet. "The master bathroom has a shower, and jacuzzi." Terry showed me. "Ok , where do I sign?!" We both laughed but I was dead ass. "We can head back to my office and I'll tell you the down payment , and we can start there." I nodded. We left and I followed him to the office. On the way I tried to call Ashlynn but again she didn't answer. I only seen her about twice in the past 2 months. I sighed.

🕔later that night🕢

Tonight , Jay'D cooked us steaks and potatoes. I needed to tell him that I was moving out and into my own place.

Jay'D sat my plate in front of me. "This looks yummy bae." I smiled. "All for you." He leaned down and I kissed his lips. Jay'D sat across from me. "What did you do today while I was at work?" He asked. "I met with my realtor." I said as ate my food. Jay'D frowned. "I thought the house was sold already."   Riley was just looking at both of us. I swallowed my food and took a deep breath. "I found me a small nice house , I already signed for it and paid what I needed to pay, tomorrow I'm going furniture shopping for my new place and -" I looked down at my food while I talk. Jay'D cut me off which made me look up. "Really jasmine, I thought we are on good terms and you went behind my back and found you a place..." I sighed feeling bad. "Jay is not like that, me living here with you , was temporarily till I got back on my feet, well I'm on my feet now I want my own place ." I tried to explain. "Excuse me I lost my appetite." Jay'D was mad. He stood up and walked away and outside. I sighed and glance at Riley. "It's ok, he will be fine." She said to me. I smiled "hopefully" I replied. After Riley ate I cleaned her mess and mines. I boxed Jay'D food in some containers. I helped Riley into bed went to go check on Jay'D who was still outside. He was sitting in the chair staring at the pool as he puffed his cigar. "Are you ok?" I asked him. "I'm fine." He said with no emotion. I sighed. "Jay'D I'm 19, soon to be 20, I'm want to be young ,live and of course be independent. We still could be toget-" my words was interrupted by the doorbell. I got up and went to answer and it was some light skin girl , short , curvy and her hair in a bob. I open the screen door . "Yes?" I asked her. She look at me with disgust. "Is my husband here ?!" She spat. I chuckle and looked at her crazy. "You got the wrong house." I explained to her. "Jasmine right ? 19, stripper at Lust ? You the hoe that my husband been with." I was in shocked. I turn to see Jay'D standing there with this constipated look. I stood back and folded my arms across my chest. "Toya what the hell are you doing here , Jass , baby I can explain." Jay'D knew he was in deep shit. "Explain what ?! That you are a married man ? You need to explaining to me ! Not that Thot , yes that hoe over there! And guess what Jay'D I'm pregnant !" Toya said getting all up in his face. I just shook my head and walked off. I didn't cry because I was cheating too, but I wasn't married. I guess we got secrets. I packed all my things and texted Hakeem that I was staying the night over.

Hakeem : sure thing , I'll be up waiting 😘

I could hear Jay'D and Toya going back and forth. I laughed to my self as I finished getting my stuff. I went out and piled my stuff in the car. I made a 2nd trip in and they were still going on.  Once I finished I came back in the house as Toya left out. We both glared each other. I rolled my eyes and went back in. I saw Jay'D sitting there with his hands over his face. I guess he heard me as I took his key off the my key loop. "Jazz let me explain." He pleaded. I held up my hand. " no let me tell you how this going to go, I'm going to return this key and I'm going to leave, I know you sorry , and it's ok I forgive you , besides you weren't the only one messing around in this relationship, im going to leave cause we both did our dirt and we toxic for each other, we going move on from this and live our own lives, good night Jay'D. I walked off and out the house. I got in my car and sped off. It was creepy how Jay'D was standing in front of the house staring as I drove off. I sped off quickly and went to Hakeem's place.

When I got there , I explained the whole story to him. "Well I'm happy you out that situation, you in good hands now." Hakeem smiled as he grabbed my ass. I giggled.

To be continued😁

Vote 😜

Comment😒