CHAPTER 20: LUCIFERS BLADE

After Dani collapsed, Percy heard the panicked shouts coming from Uncle Sam and Dean.

Percy trotted down the hallway and into the library trailed by Samandriel.

When he entered the room, he saw his mother lying bloody and unconscious on the ground.

There was a bloody blonde man gasping on the table.

Sam was comforting the blonde one while Dean was with Cas kneeling beside his mother.

Percy started crying, the blonde one noticed Percy in the hallway.

He stared at them.

Sam followed his gaze, "Dean,".

Dean looked at Sam then followed his gaze towards Percy.

"Go back to sleep they're both fine. Your mother is just sleeping," Cas stated as he got up, guided them both back to the room they'd come from.

Cas looked at Samandriel as he laid in bed with Percy.

After he'd made sure they'd both fallen asleep, he was still confused about how and why Samandriel was sleeping, he made his way back to the library.

He entered and Dean and Dani weren't there, but Sam had finally managed to calm down a hyperventilating Adam.

"I'm going to go get you some food okay?" Sam said to Adam.

Cas had grabbed the angel blade that had been stuck in Dani's flank and was now observing it. The name on the blade read 'Lucifer'.

Adam warily watched Cas with the blade.

Sam came back with a bunch of snack foods and gave them to Adam who gratefully started shoving his face like Dean used to.

When he'd finished, Sam guided him to a room and told him to go to sleep.
.
.
.
When Sam, Dean, and Kevin came back, Dean asked, "Did she actually meet Michael and Lucifer?"

Cas nodded and handed him the blade, "Yes, she did. This is Lucifer's blade,"

"I wonder how she got past Satan and an archangel and got back alive," Kevin said.

"What I would like to know is how she got into the cage and back without releasing either of them, with Adam," Cas said, taking the blade back from Dean.

Dean clapped his hands together, "Well there's another question to add to the list."