No.9 ~ Chanyeol

I wake up with a crick in my neck and a warmth in my groin. I look down to see a bulge in my pants. Morning wood, fucking morning wood. I check to make sure Baekhyun is asleep before retreating to the bathroom to take care of my 'problem.'

Taking a cold shower would be loud and there's probably not enough water to even do that, so I am relying on my right hand. I find my impure thoughts drifting to that boy that's sleeping not to far away. What he would look like doing sinful things to me. I bite my lip to stifle a moan that was sure to come out as I release into my hand.

There's a knock on the door and it can only be one person. "Chanyeol, what are you doing?" The way he said it made it sound like he already knows. "Uh... Nothing, just washing my face." I say as I tuck my flaccid cock into my boxers and turn the faucet on only to find that there really is no running water in this place at all.

"Liar, there is no running water here." He barges in the door that I forgot to lock and laughs, probably 'cause of my cum covered hand.

"Did you have a dream or was it morning wood?" He says, laughing even harder. I feel the tip of my ears heat up and I know they're red. "Don't ask me that, it's embarrassing... And it was morning wood if you must know."

"There's a towel right in front of you." I look on the shelf in front of the sink and sure enough there is a white towel there. I quickly wipe my hand off and trail behind Baekhyun as he walks out of the bathroom. "Yah! Zip up your pants." He yells and I reach down and zip my jeans up.

"How do you get morning wood if you're sleeping in an arm chair? I mean, isn't that supposed to happen when you sleep really relaxed?" He honestly asks and I shrug giving a vague 'I don't know.'

"Wasn't it uncomfortable?" He asks and I have no idea what he's talking about. "Sleeping in the armchair." He adds.

"Well yeah, but I don't mind, it's just a crick in the neck.

"Chanyeol, don't your feet hurt too? I know you had to walk a long ways to get here 'cause nobody lives around here." He plops down onto the bed and presumes to get comfy.

"Yes, actually now that you mention it my feet do hurt a bit and my legs feel a little sore, but I doesn't bother me."

"Come here." He pats the spot next to him. I'm curious as to what he's gonna do. I sit down criss cross next to him after removing my shoes. "Take of your jacket." I remove my jacket. "Take off your shirt too." I follow his instructions and I'm even more curious now.

I catch his eyes plastered on my shirtless glory and chuckle. "Like what you see." I quirk my eyebrows suggestively earning a smack on the shoulder. "You wish." He retorts. "Now lie on your stomach." I do so and lie straight on my stomach. I feel a weight settle on my hips and lower back and I know it's Baek straddling me.

I feel dainty fingers begin to massage my lower back, rubbing circles and slowly making their way up my back and to my shoulders and it feels so damn good. I involuntarily let out a low groan.

"Where did you learn to give massages like this?" I ask, but he shushes me. "Be quiet, you'll ruin it." Ruin what?

Oh, the moment.

He continues on like that, going up and down my back before getting off and instructing me to turn back over. He crawls down to my feet and slips both my socks off to massage them with light touches.

On any other person it would have felt nice, but my feet are very sensitive as in ticklish so I can't help but convulse in laughter, pulling my feet back away from him. "Stop... It tickles." I manage to get out through pants.

"What? No it doesn't. Massages aren't supposed to tickle." He says and resumes his ministrations only causing me to laugh more.

I sit up and attack his tummy with tickles until he doubles over in laughter. Attempting to tell me to stop it, but I'm having none of that. He ends up falling backwards and I end up straddling his hips, slightly hovering over him and resume my attack of tickles.

I stop abruptly and catch my breath and Baek does to. It's now that I realize how close our faces are. He tries to speak through violent pants. "Chanyeol, I-I told you t-" But I cut him off by connecting our lips together.

I feel Baekhyun stiffen under me, but he soon relaxes and snakes his arms around my neck and pulls me closer, kissing back. My hands find purchase on Baek's hips and I tilt my head to deepen the kiss and am soon nipping on his bottom lip for access which I am granted. Our tongues mangle together and I find myself exploring, sliding my tongue over his, on the roof of his mouth and the insides of his cheeks, eliciting a muffled moan.

We pull away only to breath and I hear words that are like music to my ears.

"Park Chanyeol, I like you too."

•••••••

A/N: hope you liked the chapter and thank you for voting and commenting. Happy reading.

~lovepancakes101 signing out✌️