No. 15 (First Ending) ~ Baekhyun

A/N: I decided to have two endings and this is the first one and let me tell you it's gonna be worse than the second one, so if you don't like sad endings I propose that you wait for the second ending which will be in two parts I think.

Chanyeol and I just left to go out and get some 'necessities' as he called it when he explained where we were going to Sehun and Luhan.

Luhan looked convinced, but Sehun and I both know that it's a lie.

We walked the long path that takes us to the abandoned hotel, stopping to eat some food on the way at a cheap grill.

Half way through the walk my legs got extremely tired on top of the soreness from last night and apparently it was quite visible, so Chanyeol, being the kindhearted person he is, gave me a piggy back ride the rest of the way there and I'm not complaining.

We arrive and Chanyeol retrieves his things from the room and returns the key to the front desk, assuring that I am returned to my 'owner.'

Chanyeol had to leave before me and five minutes later I left the building to catch up to him.

"Where are we going?" I question him.

"I don't know... Where do you wanna go? I mean there isn't much around here."

"Lets just get some things at some shop, so Luhan and Sehun actually buy our lie that we went out to buy stuff." I pause before, "Well actually Sehun doesn't buy anything, but Luhan does."

"Yeah, Your probably right... That Luhan is too naive for his own good. If a stranger gave him some candy and asked him to get in his car, he would do it with a smile and thank the man for the candy."

"Yup. I should probably teach him some important lessons about life... And Sehun should too... Anyways, lets go to that little shop overthere." I say while pointing to a little colorful stand.

We go there and buy soap bars, a pound of rice, and half a pound of beans which should last us some time.

Now we start to head back towards the lake, but about half way there we're stopped by a tall tan male that looks oddly familiar.

"Chanyeol, what are you doing?" The male says. I look over at Chanyeol whose expression is just as confused as mine.

"You should have finished this a long time ago... Why are you still here?"

"Kai, I don't wanna do this anymore." Chanyeol said and now I can place this Kai kid as Chanyeol's friend from the grill that one day.

"You have to finish it, and also you promised, you promised that you wouldn't leave." Now I am really curious as to what they are talking about.

"If you don't do it then I'll do it for you!" Kai yells while pulling out a gun and pointing it towards us.

My heart beats faster and I break off running, but before I can get three steps in Chanyeol grabs my wrist, "He won't shoot." He says in a calm manner and reaches into his bag, pulling out a similar looking gun and pointing it in Kai's direction.

"Whats going on?" I ask Chanyeol.

"I'm guessing Chanyeol here didn't tell you that h-" Kai gets cut off by Chanyeol, "Shut up!" He yells.

"You know Chanyeol, I have been watching you and I reported your behavior to Kris and the next day, today actually, I got two new assignments, This Byun kid over here and you." Chanyeols eyes widen at this statement and I'm still left in the dark as to what is going on here.

"At first I did object, you are my best friend after all, but then he told me the reasons, he said that you would turn on us for this Byun kid and of course I didn't believe him, but he said that it has happened before with similar cases and who am I to turn down Kris? So here I am."

"Kai you won't do it... I wont do it." Chanyeol almost sounds like he is pleading behind the mask of toughness.

"But I will... Don't worry, it will be painless." Kai retorts.

Chanyeol lowers his gun and sits down criss cross, motioning for me to sit too, so I do.

"Doesn't our friendship mean more than just a few papers with my name on it."

"Of course it does, but I am obliged to follow Kris who isn't only my boss, but also a friend, he is like a brother to me, he took me in, you know that."

"Okay Kai, fulfill Kris' wishes, but if you have a smidgen of kindness, which I know is there, then don't hurt Baekhyun, he hasn't done anything worth a punishment like this... He isn't like me, I have killed people, so go ahead, I deserve it."

"Chanyeol, stop it... I don't know what you're talking about, but this is crazy, lets just go home." I plead while tugging his arm, so maybe he'll get up, but he doesn't.

Everything just pauses.

When Chanyeol closes his eyes and whispers 'I love you, and In sorry,' just loud enough for me to hear, the fear really sets in and I don't even know that tears are streaming down my face until Chanyeol looks up and wipes my cheeks clean.

I can now see clearly that Chanyeol is crying too, just a little though.

Kai walks forward, towards us and turns off the safety, pointing the gun at Chanyeol's head.

Chanyeol's breath hitches and I wonder how he is so calm in a situation like this, but my thoughts are cut short by the sound of a bang.

I look over at the lifeless body next to me that belonged to Park Chanyeol.

I want to cry, but I cant because there are no emotions any more, they're gone like Chanyeol.

I scoot closer to him and pick up his lithe frame and cradle it in my arms.

I never got to tell him that I loved him. I should've in those last moments, but I didn't.

I love you Chanyeol, and I too, am sorry. I think to myself.

A cold metal barrel is on my forehead, and I flinch, my senses all coming back to me, tears flooding my eyes, blurring my vision.

"Don't you wanna know whats going on?" Kai asks, so I nod my head once and he tells me everything.

Once he finishes he presses the barrel closer to me.

"Please dont," I beg.

"I-I have t-two younger brothers, they n-need me... So, So p-please don't."

"Although I do have that smidgen of kindness, it's not for you, so I'm sorry."

And with that it's over.

I don't hear the gunshot, but I see the white light engulfing my vision and humming rings in my ears. All my senses fleeting away by the pull of one trigger.

I look down and I can see myself lying next to Chanyeols body, our blood staining the pretty white snow.

I look to my right I see Sehun and Luhan throwing snowballs at each other by the lake.

A huge weight is lifted of my shoulders, the weight of life.

I turn around and see Chanyeol standing here next to my parents.

Well Im not exactly sure where here is, but everything is white.

All three are here with open arms.

"We have been waiting for you." My Eomma says.

Is this death? Am I dead? 'Cause it most certainly doesn't feel like it.

>>>>>>>+++++<<<<<<<

A/N: Hope you liked it. I will post the first part of the other ending sometime soon. Happy reading (*insert book emoji*)

~lovepancakes101 signing out (*insert peace sign emoji*)