No. 3 ~ Baekhyun

I open the door quietly, so I don't wake up Luhan and Sehun, and step inside.

"Hyung." I jump at the sound of Sehuns voice, "Baekhyun, why were you out so late?" He questions.

"You already know where I was and what I was doing."

The truth is Sehun knows that I sell drugs and am involved with YG. He found out when someone from his school, a friend actually, asked him if he wanted to get high with him after school. Sehun answered a question with a question, who even deals you this shit? His friend made him promise not to tell anyone before whispering, this guy, well he actually looks like a girl, but his name is Byun Baekhyun, he deals for YG.

When Sehun came home that afternoon with Luhan, I could tell something was different, he seemed upset with me. After Luhan fell asleep that day he told me what happened and that he knows. I made him promise not to tell Luhan and he agreed.

It was a month later that he found out about the other things I was associated with YG for. I hadn't been home for three days, so I went to the bathroom to shower. We didn't have much running water here in Hanam, only people who could afford it, so it was actually just water from the river in a big bucket that I would use to scrub my self down with.

Anyways, I was about to take a shower, standing naked near the water drain of the bathroom when Sehun bust through the door that I must've forgotten to lock. I shrieked and Sehun snapped his head towards me. His jaw dropped and I'm guessing it was due to the fact that my body was covered with marks. I remember the night before I had a rather rough 'client,' well actually some rather rough 'clients,' but then yet again they're all like that.

I practically had fingerprints burned into my hips and waist, my nipples were extremely red and swollen, there were blotches of red hickies on my neck and shoulder, my whole body was littered with little bruises and cuts from getting hit, I had deep gashes on my ass from getting whopped by a belt several times, and there was dry blood on my thigh that led to my abused hole, but what gave everything away was the small black tattoo that was branded onto my left hip that read YG.

"Hyung." Sehun spoke, but it was just a breathy whisper and I started to cry. Sehun walked over to me and enveloped me into his larger frame. (yes he is only fifteen, I know, but he has already surpassed me in size. I'm a small person... like Luhan.)

"How long?" He asked me. I could tell he was crying silent tears by the way his voice wavered. It was a while until I could answer. Once I had calmed down I stepped away, rubbing my eyes. It was then that I could see the tears dropping from Sehuns eyes, "Three years... It's been t-three years." And with that I was sobbing again.

I made him promise not to tell Luhan again and he agreed, but now back to the present time.

"How did it even happen?" Sehun blurts, "How did what happen?" I already know what he is talking about, "You know, everything."

I sigh and pause for a few moments, thinking whether I should say everything or leave a certain part out, "Seven years ago when there was a bombing in the Gwangju district, do you remember that?" Sehun nods his head, "Of coarse Hyung."

"Okay, so when Eomma and Appa died there you guys continued to go to school for one year, but then stopped going to school for the next two because we didn't have any more money. We were desperate and desperate times call for desperate measures. During the second year of you guys not attending school, so three years after the bombing, I was on the streets looking for food and asking for spare change which obviously I didn't get much due to the fact that Hanam district was slowly falling apart and everyone that could was leaving. So I was there and a man came up to me and asked me if I wanted to work for him. Willing to accept any offer I eagerly said yes, not knowing what I was walking into.

"At first it was just a little money that I had saved up from cleaning up what seemed to be hotel rooms. I saved up all the money, using some of it to but food for us, but I decided that you guys needed to finish school, so once I had enough I sent you guys back.

"Things quickly began to change with my 'job' and I found out what those hotel rooms really were and before I could leave I was set up. I was told to go clean one room. Some time passed and I was almost finished when someone came in. I was a bit confused cause out of all my time there I had never seen anyone there either than my 'employer.' Turned out that was my first 'client.' I was raped and later told that he was the highest bidder when my 'employer' auctioned off my virginity. After that I was branded and began having regular 'clients.' This was during that one time when I was gone for two months and came back like nothing happened."

"Why didn't you tell us? Why did you go back?!" He sounds upset.

"I didn't tell you because I knew that you wouldn't let me go back."

"Of coarse I wouldn't. Why? Did you want to go back?"

"No, of coarse not. I had to go back. YG has assassins just like SM and they threatened to use them if I didn't go back... I still have to go back."

"I wish you didn't."

"Me too." And with that I kissed his forehead, "Go to bed, and don't forget you have school tomorrow."

"Goodnight Hyung."

"Goodnight Sehun."

It felt good to tell him but there was one part that I left out.

It wasn't my life that was on the line if I didn't go back... It was Sehun and Luhan's

•••••••

A/N: there Baekhyun's whole backstory. I'm so sorry for doing that too him. And for those of you wondering where the Baekyeol is, do not fret for it is coming soon. Thanks for reading.

~lovepancakes101 signing out✌️