Chapter 10: The Party

14 Weeks :)

I got dressed in my all black fitted dress. it exposed my curves and the lil ass I did have. You could even see my lil baby bump peeking through since the dress was so tight. I grabbed my favorite black heels. They wasn't no expensive types but I love the brand they were. I loved the way they felt on my feet and how there wasn't no pain at all when I wore them. I grabbed my sleeveless sky blue jean jacket at put it on. I like how it hid my stomach just in case I saw somebody I knew here. Last but not lease, I curled my hair in some tight wand curls and applied a natural look ofmake up. I was ready to go.

I texted Kelly letting her know I was all ready and dolled up for tonight. She texted back letting me know she was pulling up at my house. I grabbed my Louis Vuitton purse and put all my important things in it. I walked downstairs taking a seat on the living sofa while I waited.

Chris and Megan had gone on a date tonight. A double date at that leaving me with the house to myself. Since I've been pregnant Chris have been letting me do whatever. What more could happen besides me already being pregnant.

The horn from Kelly's car startled me. I really didn't want to go to this party but since she was my friend, my best friend at that. I didn't mind. The car ride was taking a minute.

My phone beeped in my purse. I knew the sound telling me I had a text message. The text was from Danny. He was just apologizing and all that stuff. I put my phone back in my bag. I didn't want to talk to his ass. I was so completely done with him.

---The Partyyy....

The party was deep. There was barely any where else to park. For this party to be at a big mansion like this it didn't have many parking spaces. Kelly just decided to park the car behind an old 94' Chevy Camaro. We hoped out looking bad ass fuck. Me and my pregnant belly and all. I wasn't to big so I was okay.

We walked in the party like we owned it. All eyes on us. Some dudes approached us. "What's up Kelly?" The dude said giving Kelly a kiss. Kelly looked over at me. "JB this is my bestfriend Lex. Lex this is my boyfriend JB." JB grabbed my hand kissing it. "Hey." I said nervously. I was surprised JB looked the way he did. He was tall about 6'4 light skinned with sandy brown curly hair. He had hella tattoos and he was cute. Kelly would usually date unattractive dudes. Most of them would be fat, broke or stupid but not JB.

He led us over to a vip section. I couldn't lie I was having fun. Well until I saw the person I had been avoiding for so long. It was Danny and Destiny out on the dance floor. Her stomach was much more bigger than mine letting me know she was way farther than me. So that means he been with her while still with me. "Look." Kelly pointed. "Ohh that's my homie Danny and his girlfriend Destiny." JB said making me roll my eyes.

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked. "Yeah. They're not about to ruin my night." I lied. I hated that fact that Danny was with that hoe. I'm even more mad he got her pregnant. I sat back on the sofa with Kelly, JB and some of his boys.

I spotted the boy from our cookout. He was sitting on the couch with us. He was smiling and smoking weed with JB. He spotted me looking at him. He smiled showing his white teeth. He walked over to me taking a seat next to me.

Kelly had left me. She was smoking with JB. "How you doing Lexi?" He asked. "I'm good." I said talking over the music. "Can we go talk somewhere quiet?" He asked.

I really didn't care. I just wanted to get the fuck out of here since I had felt so out of place. "Sure." We got up and he led me somewhere.