Chapter 9:Hanging Out

13 Weeks :)

I was pissed that Danny would betray me the way he did. I know I'm not perfect but nobody is. I laid in bed rubbing my small baby bump. I just needed somebody to talk to. I texted Kelly.

To:Kelly

From:Me

Can we talk?

I waited for her to text me back. She probably didn't want to talk to me since I avoided her so much. Besides she was the only person I had to talk to besides Megan. I couldn't really depend on my family. The only person who supports me through everything was my brother and I sure as hell did not want to talk to him.

Finally Kelly had texted me back making me happy.

To:Me

From:

Yesss! Do you wanna meet me downtown?

To:Kelly

From:Me

Sure be there in 30

I dropped my phone on the bed. I took me a nice hot shower. I got dressed in my blue and white striped polo dress with my blue sandles. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my eye brows in a all natural look. I was ready.

Thank god Chris left me his car. His new car at that. His all white bmx x5 which I loved so much. He had to trust me very well giving me the keys.

..........

Kelly waited for me in her blue jean levis with the cuts in them and her ruffled tank top. She had on her white flip flops and she even did her make up. Something I never seen her wear since she loved the natural look. "Hey boop boop." She met me in a big ass hug. "Hey my baby bop." I was actually glad to see her. I haven't seen her since the revealing of my pregnancy. "So what did you want to talk about?" She asked concerned. "Girl Danny stupid ass." I said rolling my eyes.

"Is it about Destiny?" She asked. Seems tobme like she already knew what was going on. We took a seat on these big grey cement stairs. "What about Destiny?" I acted as I didn't know that me and her wasn't expecting by the same guy. "Destiny pregnant and she's claiming Danny is the father." She said making me open my mouth.

How does she know this? "Its all over instagram." She said as if she read my mind. "If its on Destiny's page her page is private and im not following her." I said eager to see her page. "Ill show you." Kelly said getting her phone out of her pocket.

She pulled up Destiny's instagram page showing a picture of a positive pregnant test. Her caption said '& Yes Danny's The Father.' I got so mad just looking at it. She then shows me a picture of the two of them kissing with 'He's mine now bitch' as the caption. "Okay Kelly I don't want to see anymore of it. "Okay its fine. You're finally showing." She said rubbing my little bump. "I can't wait until he or she get here." She said happily. "and I wish Danny wasn't his or her father." I was very upset that this happened to me. That my baby's father is being so stupid. "What are you doing for the fourth?" She asked smiling. "Nothing. Why." I asked.

"I'm going to this party and I want you to come." She said showing all teeth. "I don't know and you know I hate parties." I said giving an excuse. "Come on. Dont be such a lame" She giggled. "I'm not being a lame." I said slapping her arm. "Please Lex please. It could get your mine off Danny." She said giving me pleading eyes. "Okay ill go under one condition." I stopped her in her tracks off giving me a hug. "What?" She looked confused. "I hope no one from school is here. I don't want them to see me or my bump. Not just yet." I said. "Oh girl no this party is way in another city like 45 minutes to a hour from here." She giving me a huge hug. "Now lets go get dolled up."