Chapter 8: Bad News

12 weeks :)

I was back at home with Chris and Megan. Thanks to Danny for being such a bitch. Its like niggas don't appreciate something good when they got it. I laid in my soft comfy bed. Chris bought me some new king sized bed mattresses. I loved them so much. I was comfortable. They was also good for my back pain that I got from time to time.

These last 3 weeks have been so calm. I loved the fact that I was talking back to my brother. I still haven't talked to Kelly. She haven't called or texted my phone. I feel like a bad friend but I need a break from her. She already have a bad ass attitude and she didn't know when to shut her damn mouth.

Two knocks were at my door. "Yeah." I yelled. "Its Megan. Can I come in."

"Yeah come on." She walks in my room and take a seat on my bed. Her stomach was bigger than last time. "Hey you like your new room?" She asked with a big ass smile on her face. "I love it. Its big enough for me and my baby." I said happily. "Well you know me and your brother will be married soon. We didnt want to wait for a wedding. So we're getting married next month."

"Wow. that's great." I said happily. "Yes I wanted you to help me choose my wedding dress." She said. "Okay that's fine." I said. "Your brother wants you downstairs." She said. We both got up from my bed and headed downstairs. My brother was in the kitchen cooking a big breakfast. He had Pancakes, waffles, eggs, sausage, ham, grits and butter biscuits. My brother can cook but he didn't like too. I was surprised he even did it.

I rubbed my baby bump as I sat down at our dining room table. I had already been in this house three weeks and still haven't walked around it. I only been in my room and in the kitchen.

"Good morning sis." Chris said. "Good morning." I said. "I hope you don't mind me inviting Kelly over. I told her you was back home and she been wanting to see you." Chris said. I gave him a fake smile. I was so not ready to see her since I been avoiding her for so long.

Our door bell rung making me think Kelly was here. I sat at our table eating breakfast. Chris knew I wasn't getting up to answer the door. "I got it." Megan walked out the kitchen.

"You got company." Megan walked back in the kitchen. It was Danny standing in the door way looking so pitiful. Still looking the same way he was looking when I left three weeks ago. "Can we talk?" He asked taking a seat next to me at the table. Megan and Chris left leaving us alone.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily. "Its about Destiny." He said looking afraid to tell me. "What about her?" I looked surprised. My mean my eyes got big and everything. "She think she's pregnant." He said. "What you mean pregnant? Is it yours?" I asked feeling my eyes water up. "Yes its mine." He said. I couldn't believe this was happening. I was so upset with him. What was he doing still talking to her. Why was he even fucking her when he got me? "So you telling me you was cheating on me?" I didn't let him answer. I went to my room slammed my door behind me. My bed was my bestfriend right now. Here I was laying in bed heart broken. I didn't want to see nor talk to anybody. Thanks to Danny.