Chapter I: The Ring

A/N: HAHA! early release! I finished it two weeks ago and i couldn't wait anymore! 

--------------------------------------------------

■Your pov■

I finally settled in LA with an apartment and a job. Even though the job is illegal it still pays well... Right?

''Y/N, get your head in the game.'' My boss yelled as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I shook my head to clear out the thoughts as I kept my eyes on the picture. A giant house was on the picture. I raised my eyebrow at it before looking back up at Mark - My boss -

''What is this?'' I asked running my hand through my long hair. He chuckled and showed me another picture, this time it has a nice beautiful ring on it. It was a silver ring which held a precious large ruby in the middle.

''This ring is powerful. Nobody knows how to use it but maybe you can.'' Yep I told him about my little 'condition'. He always said he could use it but I don't know how...

I nodded before taking everything I needed, which was considered of; Black skinny jeans, a black and gold belt, a black with a little white hoodie, my cat mask and my power necklace.

I took a deep sigh before jumping down the building landing on my feet. I took a jumpstart towards the mansion while I clutched silver necklace close to my body.

''Let my wings grow so I can set off the ground.'' I whispered as the necklace started to glow. This is my way to get my wings out of my back without going through a lot of pain. Two dark grey wings stretched out of my body as I made them wide. They caught wind making me hover just above the ground. I flew in rapid speed towards the mansion.

[...Time skip...]

Just before I reached the mansion I got back onto my feet. I sighed deeply once again before letting my wings return back into my body. I put on my mask before jumping on top of the area around the pool.

''Let's do this.'' I whispered to myself before slipping inside. Very smart leaving the back door open girls, thanks.

I searched around the house, finding nothing except for some cookies, which I ate because I could.

I got up to their rooms as I entered one. There was a figure laying on the bed covered by the covers letting out small snores. I opened one of the drawers being sure to be extra silent. I saw something glister in the light as I slowly took it in my hand.

''Jackpot.'' I smiled at the ring before putting it in my pocket. The door opened slightly making me jump in progress. There was another figure rubbing the sleep away from her eyes.

''Cheechee, I'm tired and I can't sleep.'' She whined as she took a step to me. I froze, I couldn't do anything I just froze. She tilted her head a little at my actions as she came closer.

''You okay?'' She asked now seeing my mask. She squealed a little petting my head. Did she seriously think I was someone who wasn't stealing from her? That's good.

I purred slightly enjoying the friction she made with her hands. I closed my eyes bumping my head against her hand. My eyelids became lighter when I noticed my mask was gone.

''Shit.'' I mumbled opening my eyes seeing her confused and scared face. I shot a small smile before opening the window. I turned back once again to see some tears in the woman's eyes. I smiled as my eyes glowed bright red before jumping down.

''Let my wings grow so I can set off the ground!'' I yelled opening my wings and flying away. I could hear the younger girls pleases to come back with whatever I had as I flew quicker.