#1 : Call me Gray

"Kim? Kim!" Someone was shaking my shoulder.

"What?What?" I said annoyed.

Jehan laughed, "Table 3's order is ready, stop thinking about me." He winked handing me the tray.

"Get over yourself, jehan!" I laughed, "We all know you want me!" He chuckled walking away.

I grabbed the tray and gave them their order, they thanked me and I left.

I groaned sitting down at the counter, Jay sat next to me, "Aigoo! Our new worker already tired?" He teased.

"Of course not! Just, I can't wait to graduate already, it feels so looooong." I rested my head on my forearms.

"Don't worry, everything takes time.." He shook my hair and laughed.

"Hey! I took forever styling my hair today" I eyed him.

"Are you seriously eyeing your elder right now?" He raised a brow.

I stuck my tongue out and got up when Jehan tapped on the bell.

Sooner or later, my shift was finally over.

"Hey, mind locking up tonight?" Jay asked.

"Nope," I shook my head.

He tossed me the keys, "Here. Oh! Also, if Gray stops by here tell him I'll be at my house"

"Who?" I asked.

He stopped dead in his tracks and looked at me, "You don't know who Gray is?"

I raised my brow, "No."

He sighed, "You'll know when you see him." I rolled my eyes. "Roll your eyes again, and you won't have anymore eyes to roll.." He eyed me.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm your favorite, you wouldn't do a thing" I smiled.

"Jay! Don't talk to my future girlfriend like that!" Jehan yelled.

"And you too! Talking to me informally, Aish! these kids!" He pushed Jehan into the car. I laughed as they waved goodbye.

I sighed and began to clean up the Cafe, "I need music"

I plugged in my phone and put on a song i've been working on for days I danced and sang along to it while moping the floors when I hear someone laugh. My blood ran cold. "Whoever that is, you do realize I'm going to have to kill any witnesses right?" I turned around, there was a guy standing there. I froze.

He's kind of hot. "Nice dancing," He smirked.

"And, you are?"

"Gray. Call me Gray."