Bitch is back...(6)

Start from the beginning

"Piss off" I whine

"Piss off" he mimics in a high pitched girls voice. I easily flip him off.

"Hey Chase" I ask cautiously, hoping not to make him mad, "who's Maria and Ava?" I whisper.

I feel him freeze, I turn around to meet his eyes, they were no longer laced with humour, they were so cold, if looks could kill I'd be 6 foot under.

I never really understood the meaning 'curiosity killed the cat' until right now, the glare he gave me made me want to run and hide. It was now I finally understood why everyone was so scared of Chase, why he was known as the baddest of all the 'bad boys'.

I didn't go and hide, even though I knew I should've, but instead, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his torso mumbling 'I'm sorry'.

That surprised me a lot more than it surprised you!!!

It took him a while but he finally relaxed and wrapped he's arms around my waist.

"It's okay princess" he mumbles into my hair.

Here I am, Allison Rose Reynalds, good girl extraordinaire/straight A student was standing in the middle of Ashtonville high school hugging the bad boy.

"Come on princess I need to eat" Chase smiles...

Wow!!! And I thought he's smirk was hot...he's smile was the hottest feature of his body and if you had ever seen his body you would find it as hot as I do!!!

***

"Hey princess" Chase says nodding his head in my direction.

"Hmmm" I reply still chewing on my sandwich, on the very first day here I figured that the only edible food here are the fries so I started bringing my own lunch.

"We need to meet and get started on our project"

"Mmmm" I reply still enjoying my sandwich.

"Lets go to that classroom and relive the moment we first met, you can play the part of the girl!" he says with a pointed look while smirking.

"Mmmmmm" I reply, "wait...no you creep!!" I quickly correct myself blushing

Jacob laughs and then everyone else joined.

"Go away you sandwich-eating-spoilers"

"That's not even a thing" Jacob says.

"Sure it is" I reply.

"Anyway, Saturday night I'm hosting my very own, private party, and you all are the only people invited" Aiden says proudly while holding his head up.

I heard a chorus of I'm in and yeahs including my own and Bella.

"Woooooohhhh, party at mine" Aiden says dramatically as he stands up and does an attempt at a stereotypical girly kind of hip swing causing all of us to laugh at him.

"Fuck" Chase whispers loudly, "can't" he says simply while giving all the guys another kind of pointed look, the guys don't question it anymore, Bella doesn't notice anything strange.

"Why not" I ask casually.

"Stuff" he replies, or more like gruffs.

"What stuff" I push on.

"Just stuff...dammit Allison, just mind your own fucking business" Chase yells causing the whole cafeteria to look at what's got their favourite 'bad boy' in such a mood. I sit there looking guilty while Chase gets up, in the meantime causing his chair to tumble to the ground and storms out of the cafeteria.