Dance

Alex's pov.

I looked all around for the perfect dress but I couldn't find it. Jeysy and Sabrina were showing me so many pretty dresses but i wanted the best one.

The wedding is fake and everything but i at least want to feel good and pretty. I turned on my heel to the other direction and walked.

A dress caught my eye and i walked to it.

I looked at it and I knew it was the perfect one. Sabrina and Jeysy came to me and they saw the dress and they were in "wow" just like myself.

Sabrina: You need to try this one on!

The lady got the dress and gave it to me so i could go change. That lady is super nice.

I got changed and i adjusted it to my body and put my hair in a cute bun so it would look better. I went outside and Jeysy and Sabrina were with their mouths wide open.

Sabrina: You look like a fucking princess. Wait no, a freaking queen.

I looked at myself in the mirror and it looked amazing. Wow. I look hot as fuck! Damn girl. You rock. Yea i talk to myself. A lot...

Sometimes i think it's bad for me.

Oh well

Sabrina: This one?

Alex: Definitely.

Jeysy: Yassss.

I looked at myself one more time at the mirror and stayed there. I wish this was real.

Wait no!

What am i saying?

This can't ever be real Alex! Get that in your head. I can't fall for Justin... Can I?

No!

I looked at Jeysy and Sabrina and they smiled. I went to take off the dress and i gave it to the lady. She put it in a huge box and we went to pay it. I don't even want to say how much it cost...

It was $43,000. I mean I don't get married everyday so i had to waste all this money on the dress. I paid and we left to go get starbucks.

Unfortunately, Jeysy had to leave home with her boyfriend to go on a date and Sabrina and i drove to starbucks.

We got our usual and after a while we went back to the car. We got home a couple of hours later and Justin and Zayn were not there.

I decided to call him to see where he was at and he told me they were at the bar. Good for us.

We turned on the tv to keeping up with the kardashians and drank our starbucks. We are fat asses i tell ya. I looked at Sabrina and she was so into the episode.

This bitch.

I stood up and went to go change to some comfortable sweatpants. As you can tell, I love sweatpants.

I put one of Justin's oversized shirt because it was the closest one to me and i walked downstairs.

As soon as Sabrina saw me she said "Goals!"

I laughed at her knowing she was obviously talking about the shirt.

Alex: What do you wanna do?

Sabrina: Remember that place we use to go to before you started getting focused only in your job and not your personal life?

Alex: Thee club?

Sabrina smirked and i bit my lip. Thee club is where dancers go and dance hip hop and pop and it is honestly so fun. There is so much talent there.