Problem

Alex's pov.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. I turned it off and walked to the restroom to take a shower.

I came out and put on black jeans and a vest with a white shirt and black heels. I got my purse and put all my things in it before walking out my huge apartment.

I drove to work and pressed the elevator button to the 14th floor. I am the head of a successful publishing corporation. Life hasn't been bad at all to me.

I walked in and Justin came running towards me just like every morning for the past 2 years and handed me my coffee.

Alex: What are we doing today Justin?

Justin: You have a meeting with Angela, meeting with Janeth and you need to review the new book.

Alex: How much time do we have until we need to get to the meeting with Angela?

Justin: 20 minutes

We walked inside my office and he closed the glass door after i got in.

Alex: Alright. Where's my mail?

He handed me my mail and gave me some things to sign while i drank my coffee. Justin Bieber has been working as my assistant for 2 years now. I really can't complain about the work and effort he puts into this establishment. He's great.

I got a call and he picked up the phone. After 6 seconds, he hung up.

Justin: The ones from the last floor demand a meeting with you.

Aghh. My bosses.
I don't like going up there.

I walked in front of Justin on my way to their office. Justin opened the door for me and we both went in. I stood in front of the huge desk and faced them.

Jeremy: Alex, your work has been outstanding throughout these years. You are an amazing part of this business.

Alex: Wow thank you.

Jeffrey: I'm afraid, there is a little problem though.

I turned my attention to him and he looked at me with worry.

Jeremy: We got a card from immigration services and your petition was denied. They want to send you back to Canada for a year until you can clear this out.

Alex: Well, I can make that work. I can do my job through the computer and it will work out for perfectly fine.

Jeremy: I'm afraid that's not going to work.

I fixed my attention now on them both, confused to why I couldn't just work over there.

Jeffrey: You need to solve this if you want to stay here.

I looked at Justin and Justin looked back at me with a worried look in his face.

Well shit.

Alex: Well that won't be a problem.

I moved closer to Justin and put his hand on mine intertwining our fingers.

Alex: I have something to confess. Justin and I are engaged. We've been in love with each other but we knew this wouldn't work out because we work together. It wouldn't be ethic of us to be together at work but now that this came up, we can't keep it a secret anymore. We're getting married!

I looked at Justin and smiled really big and gave him the "go with it" look. He knows my go with it look consists of me raising an eyebrow and smiling really big. We do this all the time when something goes wrong during meetings. He finally smiled and looked at the Collin brothers.

Justin: There's nothing to hide anymore. I'm marrying my beautiful girl.

Jeremy: Splendid news!

Jeffrey: This is amazing. Just go to  immigration services and please clear this up. We wouldn't want to lose such an amazing worker, now would we?

Alex: Will do boss. Let's go love.

Justin looked at me and we walked out of the office into mine without saying a word. I sat down in my desk and he stood there insanely surprised.

Alex: Listen. I need you to do this. We are going to get married ok. This is going to benefit you as well believe it or not.

Justin: How will it help me?

Alex: You're going to be able to publish your own book. Something you have always wanted. And I'll raise your salary.

Justin: I don't know...

Alex: If i leave to Canada you're going to have to work for Bobby. Do you really want that? We will get a divorce as soon as we can, i promise.

Bobby is the most annoying coworker in the building. He hates my guts because i won presidential office.

He really needs to get over himself and understand that I'll always be one Step in front.

It took a little convincing but he finally said the word.

Justin: Alright I'll do it.

Alex: you're a life saver. Okay, let's finish everything. Let's go to the meeting and do this paperwork then we can go to the immigration office to clear all this up.

----------------------

It turns out they are going to be observing us everywhere. We need to act like a couple every where and we need to know everything about each other for a couple test we have in a week.

It's really hard. I don't think it's going to be easy pretending i love Justin. I mean he's hot, don't get me wrong but it won't be easy. We have to live together....

We got in our cars and we drove to his apartment where we gathered all his things. We decided to live in my house until this is over.

While he was packing his things i called my best friend , Sabrina.

Sabrina: Hey what's up?

Alex: I'm getting married.

Sabrina: WHAT?! WHAT THE FUCK? YOU NEVER EVEN TOLD ME YOU WERE DATING ANYONE! WHO IS IT? OH MY GOD!

Alex: Well it isn't meant to be but we just fell in love. I'm getting married with Justin. It just happened like that.

Sabrina: JUSTIN HOT BIEBER? YOUR ASSISTANT?

Alex: Yes Justin my assistant but soon to be husband.

Sabrina: HOW??? YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME.

I feel bad for lying to her. But we can't tell anyone about this. Not even my best friend....

When Justin was done we went to my place and he settled down. I can't believe I'm doing all of this and he agreed to it.