Questionary

Alex's pov.

We were given a questionary about each other and they are going to ask us these questions. They're questions like:

Who sleeps on the left side of the bed?

What is your partners favorite food?

How does your partner usually cook?

Where is your favorite thing to do together?

What do you guys do in the holidays?

Do you know each other's parents, if so, how are they like?

Stupid questions honestly. We were sitting in the couch and coffee was in the center table. My living room is pretty big.

Alex: What side of the bed do you sleep on?

Justin: Right.

Alex: How old are you?

Justin: 25

Alex: When is your birthday?

Justin: March 1st 1992.

Alex: Where were you born and what day?

Justin: Canada Ontario. Tuesday.

I kept on asking questions until i was finished with the questionary. It's 6 freaking pages long, front and back. I need to learn all this in a week.

Alex: Are you going to ask me any questions?

Justin: No. I know everything.

Alex: Stalker much.

Justin: No you just never shut up about yourself.

Alex. Hahaha very funny.

The doorbell rang and we quickly hid the questionary and i went to open the door. Mr.Jacobs, our immigration snitch bitch.  Great just great.

I met this guy only today and I already hate him. He thinks we're hiding something. We are but I can't let him know of course.

Alex: Mr.Jacobs come on in.

Mr.Jacobs: I see you guys are enjoying a night in, having some coffee.

He got a little notebook out and started analyzing the apartment.

Mr.Jacobs: I came by to remind you, you are being watched and you have a meeting with me next Monday for the questionnaire.

Alex: Yea thank you for stopping by to remind us.

The doorbell rang and i walked to the door. Shit it's Sabrina. I don't know what she's going to say. I opened the door and she hugged me.

Sabrina: Hey girl. We need to start getting the things ready for the wedding. The dress, the place, the honeymoon, the....

She stopped once she saw Mr.Jacobs.

Alex: Sabrina this is Mr.Jacobs.

Sabrina: Oh hi nice to meet you.

They shook hands and Mr.Jacobs didn't even bother to show any interest at all.

Sabrina: Hi Justin.

She walked over to him and Mr.Jacobs wrote down some things on his stupid little notebook.

Mr.Jacobs: I guess I'll be leaving now. But expect some visits from me.

Alex: Will do sir.

I walked him to the door and he left. I turned around and looked at Sabrina.