Long Ride

Justin's pov.

I woke up and Alex was already taking a shower. I got up and walked to the closet to get my clothes ready to take a shower. Alex came out with the towel wrapped around her body. Damn.

Justin: All that will be mine?

Alex: Shut up.

Justin: No. You'll be begging for some later.

Alex: Seriously shut up.

She can be a bitch.

Justin: Can i see you change boss?

Alex: Fuck no.

I smirked and she rolled her eyes. I went to take a shower and got ready for work. Alex was already eating and she served me a plate.

Justin: Awww baby. You made me breakfast? So nice of you love.

Alex: *speaking sarcastically* Yes honey i made it with all the love in the world. I hope you like it.

I laughed and she rolled her eyes at me. That seems to be her favorite thing to do.

Alex: You didn't pick up your shirt.

Justin: I'll pick it up when we come home.

Alex: Go pick it up for goodness sake!

Justin: Nope.

I stood up and put both our plates in the sink and washed them. I turned around and Alex put on her reading glasses and looked professional as always. How can she manage to do it.

Justin: Are we going together?

Alex: Yea.

Justin: Can i drive?

Alex: in your dreams.

I grabbed my things and we walked outside and to the garage. She unlocked her very loved car and before she got in she gave me a look that could kill.

Alex: Don't you dare get my baby dirty Justin.

Justin: I'll try.

I smirked and she gave me a scary glare.

Alex: I'm serious...

We got to work and did the same things as always. We were about to be done when my Alex called me. I walked to her huge office and she didn't look up, as per usual.

Alex: Justin i need you to go to Bobbys' office and get the papers for Jeffrey.

Justin: On it.

I walked to his office and he was a pain in the ass like always. Everyone hates him. Not more than they hate Alex but they do. Alex is like a sexy bossy bitch.

I walked back to her office and gave her the papers. She took the papers and looked at them.

Alex: Alright I'm going to need you to have this papers ready with the other papers you gave me earlier for Thursday when we come back.

Justin: Alright.

We finished some things and we walked to her car.

Justin: Let's go home. We still need to get the suitcases.

Alex: Thats what I'm going to do.

We went to the apartment and got the suitcases. Wow this woman takes forever. She said she had everything ready. Everything ready My ass.

She took another 30 minutes getting her toothbrush and things for her hair. We went out the apartment and got in the car.

Justin: It's going to be a long ride. Do you want me to drive?

Alex: Ugh I don't know...

Justin: I promise I won't do anything to it.

Alex: Ok just be careful.

She looked at me with a worried face but still gave in.

'She looks adorable,' I thought to myself. I caught myself in the action and reminded myself to focus because this marriage scheme will never be real.

We drove to my parents house and she was on the phone with Sabrina the whole time.