Pick it up

Alex's pov.

I woke up to the sound of the stupid alarm and i turned it off. I walked to the restroom and changed into some jogging pants and my sports bra.

I walked out the door and went for a run. About 45 minutes later i came back and Justin was still asleep.

I didn't wake him up though.

I went to take a shower and dried my hair and put it into a perfect bun. I put on black pants on and a white long sleeve shirt.

But before that, I woke up Justin.

We walked to our cars and we drove off to work. Work was normal and everyone kept looking at us together. They all hate me here. I'm like the witch of the story to them.

I came out from work earlier than justin and i told him i was going to go with Sabrina to see the wedding things. We are meeting at a café.

I drove to the Café and she was already there waiting for me. She stood up from the table once she saw me and and i smiled at her.

I walked to her and we hugged each other. I honestly don't know what i would do without her. She's the best.

Sabrina: So a wedding planner is coming out to help us.

Alex: Sounds perfect.

Sabrina: I still can't believe you're getting married Alex! And with Justin Hot Bieber!

Alex: Well believe it because it's happening.

Unfortunately...

The wedding planner arrived and to not keep on making appointments, i chose everything already. I just need to go try on the dress and we are ready to go. It was actually fun to plan all this.

It killed me to see Sabrina this happy but i had to lie to her. She'll have to forgive me eventually.

We went to her house and Zayn was there.

Zayn saw me and ran to me.

Zayn: I haven't seen you in such a long time Alex. How are you?

Alex: I'm great how are you?

Zayn: Not better than you are. I heard you're getting married with the one and only Justin Bieber.

Alex: Yea. And your love here has helped me with all the wedding plans. It's going to be really cool.

I hope...

We sat down on the couch and we started talking. Zayn put his arm around Stephanie and we talked about the wedding and i had to tell Zayn how Justin "proposed" to me.

It was hard remembering everything that i had told Sabrina but it came out pretty good.

My phoned buzzed and I looked at it. It was a text from Justin.

"Hey, I'm going with my family tomorrow for Dinner. I think it's time for you to meet them fiancee."

I laughed a little and responded.

"Alright. What time tomorrow?"

I hit send and continued talking to Sabrina and Zayn.

Alex: So how are you guys doing?

Zayn: We're going great. She's amazing.

Sabrina: Aww baby thanks.

They hugged and i felt a hole in my heart. I've never really been in love with anyone which made my heart ache a little. Zayn pecked Sabrinas lips and she smiled at him with her gorgeous smile.

I left an hour after and I got home. Justin was in the kitchen island doing some paperwork.

Alex: You have a lot of work left?

Justin: Oh my God. You scared me. And no I'm only going over some things.

Alex: oh okay.

Justin: Oh and I'm sorry I didn't text back. I got a call and i forgot to.

Alex: Whatever. But at what time do we have to go to the dinner?

Justin: Alex, my parents live 2 hours away.

Alex: Oh come on.

Justin: Yea if we go we're going to have to stay for two days.

Justin's pov.

Alex sighed and I looked at her. She is beautiful. She's my boss but that doesn't mean I don't think about the fact that she's really beautiful. She's gorgeous but so full of herself and bossy sometimes.

Alex: Alright we can leave tomorrow at 4 and arrive for dinner and come back the next day at 7.

Justin: Sounds perfect.

She's that controlling that she has to have a plan for everything.

We went upstairs to the room and i took off my shirt and threw it on the ground.

Alex: Can you pick that up?

Justin: Just leave it there i can pick it up tomorrow.

Alex: No pick it up right now. It's dirty.

Justin: No later.

My computer started buzzing and i opened it. Facetime with Mr.Jacobs. Just great.

I quickly walked to the bed and jumped in and Justin sat down and put his arm around me. Thank God we're in pijamas and he'll think we're about to go to sleep.

Mr.Jacobs: Mmm.

Alex: Hello there Mr. Jacobs.

Mr.Jacobs: Hi Ms.Alex. I am going to need for you to bring some papers on Monday.

He told me the papers that we needed and i got them all ready. We ended the FaceTime and i put the laptop in the table next to me.

Alex: Justin?

Justin: Yea?

Alex: PICK UP YOUR FUCKING SHIRT!!!!