[1] A New Job

"Mom! Dad! I'm leaving!" You yell across the living room where your mother was reading.

           She waved a hand at you while her face remained expressionless and didn't even bother to look at you.

           Your father does a similar thing, except he grunts some sort of goodbye without ungluing his eyes from a football match on the T.V. with a stern look on his face.

           You sigh to yourself as you walk out the door and into the cool night air, closing the door behind you.

           You begin to walk to the place where you would be spending what was left of the night; Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It wasn't exactly your dream job, but you would do anything at this point to get your own house and cut ties with your abusive parents.

           You only needed a few hundreds of dollars more. Thinking about them made you rub the bruise on your upper left arm your mom had left when she started beating you yesterday for not cleaning your room mere seconds after she told you to.

           Reaching into your bag, you pull out a pair of earphones to clear your mind for a while. You start to jam your favorite songs as you drag your feet through the damp sidewalk.

           After around 30 minutes of walking, you reached the restaurant and the glass doors slide open evenly to let you inside. It was 11:52.

           You pick up the pace, passing posters of the place's mascots; Freddy, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy. You pass the hall and slow down when you arrive at the first room that still had a light on.

           "Hello?" You ask as you peek into the room. A firm, chubby man with a suit, bowler hat and a cigar stood up from his desk and greeted you with a warm smile.

           "Ah, you must be Miss (Y/n), right?"

           "Yes! Misterrr...?" You stop and expect for him to finish your sentence as you shake his hand.

           "Byron. Byron Brown. But just call me 'Boss', aight?"

           "Sure, Boss!" You reply with a grin. He smiles back.

        "Tonight and for the following you will be working with a partner." He informs.

           Your eyes twinkle a little bit and a your smile grows a teensy bit more. At least you won't be working alone!

           Boss hands you a sky blue uniform with black pants along with a name tag. He points at a nearby room. "There is where you will be working, your partner is waiting for you inside. Now, please go change before its 12:00, Miss (Y/n)"

            You nod as he picks up a few papers and heads for the exit, locking the door.

            You go to the girl's bathroom and change into your new uniform, leaving your (f/c) shirt and jeans along with a few other belongings in your bag.

            You joyfully head for the room Boss had pointed to to meet your partner and begin your shift.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far, if you do, please let me know with a comment! I'll continue soon! Thanks for reading!
- Valkyrie