The Quarterback's Gigolo [boyxboy] [5]

Start from the beginning

Coach looked at me stunned. I knew what he was seeing Jack Nickels star quarterback womanizer confessing that he liked kissing a guy. I know I was just pathetic, but I had to know. Just for my sake really.

“Jack, have you ever thought about a guy in that way? Any other guy? Do you still think about girls in that way?”

“No coach, I never thought about him until it happened, twice! I’ve never thought about kissing a guy before. But when I think about kissing him it’s not gross. And yeah coach I think about girls just as often as I used to in fact I think I’m going to officially pursue someone, a girl”

“So maybe it was just a lapse in focus. If you’ve never thought about guys before it happened. Never in my generation, gays were frowned upon and such, but times are different now. Did you like this girl before your err... side trip with your sister’s boyfriend?”

I laughed “Yeah coach I did, Claire David’s, she’s one of Gemma’s friends”

Coach shook his head “You young kids, I’m telling you the talks get weirder and weirder with every kid that steps into this office. Now get out and stop acting like a buffoon. And leave your sister’s boyfriend alone; it’s not fair on Gemma. And go make eyes at Claire”

I laughed coach was right, I knew he could help “Thanks coach, oh and I just thought I’d let you know, were gonna win the championship this year”

Coach smiled at me and I got up and left the room. I felt better now. This thing with Reed wasn’t serious, just a lapse in focus I had to treat him like I normally would. Well kinda like I normally would, he’s still going to pay for cheating on my sister and making me kiss him. Twice.

Liam was waiting outside my locker; Kyle was there with him today. They nodded as I walked down the corridor towards them. They carried on talking and I let them whilst I put my books away and got out what I needed for first lesson. They were talking about the game tonight, us against Mitchum. I couldn’t wait to play, I was so hyped up it was going to be an awesome match.

They continued talking all the way into homeroom; Mr. Morgan was late as usual so we just sat around and messed about for a while. When he walked in the class fell silent, he called attendance before letting us do what we want, Liam immediately turned to me smiling.

“So you were in a bad mood last night” he said. I frowned was I? And how would he know I didn’t see him after practice.

“Was I, hmm I don’t remember”

“You don’t remember the comment you posted on Facebook about Alison Reed? The comment that every person in this school has probably read?”

I chuckled “Oh yeah, now I remember, I was in a bad mood yesterday, was what I wrote really that horrible?”

He laughed “Yeah here look”

He handed me his phone and I immediately read my comment. ‘If you could REED the signs properly you wouldn’t be my first IM rejection, cya tomorrow Alison :D’. Well what can I say; I was in a monster mood yesterday. I read the message again, did I really put a smiley face at the end. Face palm. And I rejected her on IM, no respect. All these things were going through my mind but all I could do was laugh.