Chapter 14: Forever

Song: Emanel/Book Of Circus theme song in piano

~Kurome's P.O.V.~

Me and sis were playing around in the garden by picking roses and using our swords. "Kurome let's go inside it's getting late.",sis said. "Ok." We both went inside and had confetti thrown at us. I was then tackled by sis. "Eep." She then hugged me making me have a hard time to breath. "Sis. T-T-Too tight." "Oh sorry.",she said letting go and getting up and helping me up. "I'm not trying to be rude or anything but why did you guys make a party?" "To celebrate is being together forever sis.",(Y/n) said.

~Your P.O.V.~

We partied like there was no tomorrow. 'THIS IS SO AWESOME!!!' I thought while drinking more apple cider. "Sis you get a headache from drinking that. Remember?",Kurome said poking me. "Oh yeah. I totally forgot. Whoops.",I said then did an embarrassed laugh which just made Kurome hug me. "I love you sis." "Love you too Kurome.",I said hugging back. "I have an idea.",I said then went to the piano and everyone quieted down. I started playing the piano (video up top). Once I finished playing everyone clapped. "Thank you.",I said then went to the snack bar and got a scone and ate it and was about to get another one when the plate was empty. 'There were like 50.' I looked to my side and saw Kurome stuffing her face with the scones. I couldn't help but laugh and fell back laugh to much. Once she swallowed it she laughed with me. "K-K-Kurome *laugh* your face *laugh* it looked so chubby.",I said in between laughs. After 10 minutes of laughing we finally stopped. "I love you (Y/n). Forever?",she asked holding out her pinky finger. "Forever.",I said smiling and touching her pinky finger with mine. We then partied and partied till midnight hit and we went to our rooms and went to sleep.