Chapter 11: Masquerade part 1

~Your P.O.V.~

I was getting ready for the masquerade ball that Ciel invited me to. I was wearing a red short dress(image up top). "So are you ready for your date with Ciel? Since you guys had sex last night." "It's not a date Kurome, sadly. Also were we that loud that?" I asked putting on my mask (image up top as well) and blushing. "You guys were so loud. Also you look so pretty sis!!!" "Thanks Kurome. Well I need to be leaving now bye!!!"

[Time skip to you guys getting to the ball]

We got out of the carriage and went inside. I automatically felt out of place. I was wearing my necklace Ciel gave me and had murasame's sheath attached to my dress. "(Y/n) are you alright?" I was about to respond but someone dragged me to the middle of the ball room. "You are to dance with me or I'm taking away your beautiful murasame, (Y/n). You are also to do as I say. Now kiss me." 'He was the brother of the one I killed when me and Mey-rin were in my pool (Chapter 4: Pool). Nick.' I started walking away from Nick but he pulled me back. "Don't you dare leave me slut." "Come with me Nick.",I said then walked to his garden. He of course followed me because he is a little bitch. I threw murasame at him and killed him. I ran to Ciel and Sebastian so we could leave. "We need to leave right now." "Why?",Ciel asked. "I'll explain to you when we get in the carriage." I then saw Nick's body guards surrounding us. 'KUROME COME HERE!!! Then Kurome appered by my side holding yatsufasu in the air. "Desta-ghoul have your treat.",she said with an innocent voice. "Sebastian take the young master back to the manor. Us sisters can handle this." He then ran out with Ciel. 'I love you Ciel. I hope this won't be the last time I see you.' "Come on Kurome let's show them your puupets."