Chapter 6: Don't Make Me Mad

~Your P.O.V.~

I went downstairs with murasame and went to Kurome in the garden. "Hey Kurome.",I said with a smile. "Hi sis.",she said smiling back. "I need someone's help. There's a crazy assassin that's on the lose. Mey-rin supposedly killed him but he's alive still. His name is Ayito Kilo. You think you can help me?" "I'D LOVE TO!!!",she yelled. "Ok come on.",I said and we started walking to the place that the would be Ayito would be.

[Time Skip to you guys getting there]

~Kurome's P.O.V.~

Once we got there bullets already came flying at us. Me and sis back flipped dodging the bullets. I ran up to him and kept punching and kicking him but he wouldn't go down. I kept running around him in circles. He tried to shoot then I saw my opening. I ran up to him and stabbed him with yatsufusa but he didn't die. 'THE HELL?!?!' Then I felt a pain on my ribs and fell. 'I just got shot.' I then blacked out.

~Your P.O.V.~

'KKUURROOMMEE!!!! NNNNOOOO!!!!' "I'M DONE PLAYING!!!" I put murasame into a fighting position and started fighting him. He still wouldn't go down. 'I'll just use my trump card.' I used my trump card and started transforming. Once I was done transforming I had words all over me and my eyes were red (image up top). I hit him really hard with murasame and he turned into smoke and died. I put murasame back in its sheath and ran to Kurome. 'Kurome please be ok. Please.' Once I got to her she was barely breathing. I grabbed her and teleported back to my mansion.

[Time Skip]

After about 4 hours Kurome finally woke up. "Kurome!!! I'm so happy you're ok. I'm so sorry I made you come with me. If I didn't make you then you wouldn't have been injured.",I said with tears coming down. "(Y/n) please stop crying. I'm fine I promise.", Kurome said trying to comfort me. "I'm so sorry Kurome." "It's ok sis. I'm alive at least I didn't die."

[Time skip to next week]

It's been a week and Kurome is fine. She hasn't learned the skill that I have to heal right away so I guess that's why it took her a longer time to heal. Me and her have been practicing using our swords to becoming stronger.