Chapter 5: Finding You

A/N
Just in case you guys don't know what Kurome looks like there's an image of her up top.

~Kurome P.O.V.~

'I should've watched where I was going. I could've got hurt.' Then the carriage stopped right near the alleyway that I was in.

~Your P.O.V.~

Once I finished making Mey-rin's contacts I told her it had to dry. She decided that we should look Kurome. Me and her had left 20 minutes ago and still haven't find her. "Is that the Ciel's carriage?", I asked. "It is." Me and her walked by it and I looked into the alleyway and saw a girl there that Ciel was yelling at. 'Poor girl.' Then Sebastian was about to kill her and she tried to use her sword but Sebastian threw it. He was about to stab her but I jumped it front of her and cutting his knives in half with murasame. "(Y/n)?",Sebastian questioned like he was seeing a ghost.

~Kurome P.O.V.~

'(Y/n)?!?!' "(Y-Y-Y/n) is that r-r-really you?" "Kurome?",she questioned turning around. "(Y/n)!",I yelled hugging her. "Kurome! I missed you so much!" "Kurome?",the boy with the eye patch questioned. I let go of (Y/n) and answered. "Yes?" "I'm sorry for my butler trying to kill you. We thought you were a criminal. I apologize again.",The boy said. "Tsk. I don't belive you. You made Sebastian try to kill my little sister!", (Y/n) said sounding pissed. "She's your sister. I'm sorry I didn't kn-" "You didn't know! Stop liening I can read your mind Ciel-" "STOP YELLING AT M-",I cut him off by raising yatsufusa(A/N it is Kurome's sword name in the anime) in the air and making purple lighting type of stuff come out. "Kurome he's not worth making your puppets come to life.", (Y/n) said. I put my sword down. "You're lucky I listen to my sister because if I didn't I wouldn't have put yatsufusa down.",I said and did an evil laugh. "Come Kurome. We'll live together now.",sis said. "Ok.",I said then put yatsufusa back in its sheath and me,Mey-rin, and sis walked to her mansion. When we got there it was amazing. It was the biggest home I've ever seen. Once she finished showing me around she gave me a room right next to hers. It was huge. I put yatsuhusa on my bed and laid down. 'I can't believe I'll be living here. It's amazing!!!' Then someone knocked on my door. "Come in.",I said and sat up. "Hiya!",sis said coming in. I ran up to her and hugged her and started crying. "(Y-Y-Y/n) I-I-I m-m-missed you so m-m-much.",I said in between sobs. "Shh it's ok Kurame. I'm here now. I'll never leave you I promise.",sis said stroking my short black hair. After about 5 minutes I finished crying. "Why don't we show each other our sword skills. I'd love to see you use yatsufusa again.",sis said. "I'd love too!!!" We went to her backyard and she started using murasame. She then made her (e/c) eyes turn navy blue and murasame came on fire (A/N I made that up). "That is so cool." Sis then turned back to normal. "Thanks. I've been practicing that for a while." I started using yatsufusa and summoning some puppets. "Well done, Kurome. You're doing better since we last saw each other." "Thanks (Y/n). That means a lot coming from you." "Well let's go inside it's getting late." "Ok." We both went to our room and I put yatsufusa in my closet and fell asleep peacefully.