{Warning Sadness} Chapter 12: Masquerade part 2

A/N
These are the names of Kurome's puppets except for the last one.
1. Kaiser Frog
2. Apeman
3. Rokugoh
4. Doya
5. Desta-Ghoul
6. Wall
7. Henter
8. Natala
9. Kurome summoning her puupets

~Your P.O.V.~

Kurome has summoned all of her puppets (image surrounding the middle image) and they started killing Nick's guards. One of them went to me and stabbed my shoulder. 'HEAL!!!' I started healing and he ran away. "Apeman go and destroy the person that stabbed my sister.", Kurome said furious. "Kurome I'm fine. Remember I can heal qui-AAAAHHHH!!!!" I looked at where I got stabbed again (your leg this time) and I saw...murasame and I saw one of the guys having an evil grin. "(Y/N)!!!",Kurome screamed as she ran towards me. 'I won't die now! Not like this dammit! HEAL!!!' I healed a little bit only. 'I love you Kurome. Never forget that.'

~Kurome P.O.V.~

"(YYY/NNN) NO!!!" 'MEY-RIN COME HERE!!!' She then appeared next to me in her assassin clothes and has 2 pistols in her hands. "Mey-rin kill the rest of the guards while I go to (Y/n)!" She did as told. I ran to (Y/n) with tears daring to fall. "(Y/n) please wake up. Please." She then felt cold. "NNNOOO!!!",I cried and couldn't stop. "Kurome.",Mey-rin said rubbing my back. '(Y/N)!!!' "We'll bring her back to the manor. She'll be fine Kurome." I picked her up and we ran back to the manor.

[Time skip to you guys getting there]

Mey-rin kept banging on the door. Sebastian opened the door then saw me carrying sis and had a shocked expression. "What happened?!?!" I didn't answer I just ran to Ciel's study. I kicked the door open and saw Ciel fall out of his chair. "Kurome. What the hell?!?!" He then saw (Y/n). "(Y/N)!!! What happened?!?! What'd you do?!?!" "WHAT DID I DO?!?! I STUCK BY MY SISTER'S SIDE!!!",I said beyond pissed. I ran to my room and sat sis on my bed and cried. "I'm so sorry sis. Please still be alive." I then heard someone knock on my door. "GO AWAY!!!",I yelled. Then the door opened and I looked and I saw Ciel looking down and tears coming from his eye. "I'm sorry Kurome. I shouldn'thave yelled at you I was just mad seeing (Y/n) like that." "It's fine young master. Just make sure you don't yell at me again or else I'm making my puppets attack you. Got it?" "Yes Kurome." We both kept by (Y/n)'s side till she woke up. 20 minutes she looked pale and felt colder. "(YYY/NNN)!!!", I screamed. I couldn't handle it anymore seeing my sister, my best friend like this. Ciel then walked out of my room to get fresh air. I grabbed my sisters hand and spoke. "I want this person to live. I don't care about anything else but this person. Make them survive by them taking my life." Then my eyes glowed blue and she rose in the air. 'It's working.' She then fell on my bed and my eyes stopped glowing. She woke up and I started feeling weak. "I love you (Y/n). Please never forget that. I want you to live and have a happy life. I love you forever sis."

~Your P.O.V.~

'How am I still alive?' I then heard what Kurome said and she collapsed. "KUROME!!!" I caught her and she was...dead. 'NO!!! KUROME!!! NO!!!' Then the door bursted open and I saw Mey-rin. "Mey-rin...Kurome is-",I cut my self off by tears coming down. She went to me and hugged me. "(Y/n) I'm so sorry." I cried more. 'Kurome. Why must you be dead?!?! WHY?!?!' Then everyone came in and tried to comfort me. 'I lost Kurome. I'll regret that forever.' "(Y/n) it'll be fine. Kurome wouldn't want you to be crying. She'd want to see you happy.",Ciel said. "I-I-I need fresh air." I walked out of Kurome's room and went to the garden. "Kurome. I love you so much. Why did you take your life away?!?! Why Kurome?!?!" I then heard footsteps. "Kurome?" I turned around and saw Ciel. "Ciel!",I ran to him and cried into his chest. 'KUROME!!!' He stroked my hair trying to calm me down but that didn't work. 'First my parents and now my sister. WHY?!?!' "Please stop crying. Please. Kurome would hate seeing you cry. She wanted you to have a life (Y/n)." "I didn't want to risk my life Ciel. I should be the one's that dead. I WAS DEAD!!! Please there has to be a way to make her be alive again." I said trying to calm down. 'I can't use the spell that she used because I care about other people.' "(Y/n) I'm sorry. I don't know of any ways to make her come back to life." "So she'll be dead? FOREVER?!?!",I said then ran back to my room and slammed my door close and cried on my bed. "K-K-Kurome."

A/N
I had to close wattpad a couple of times writing this because I couldn't handle this. Sorry if I made you cry while reading this like I did writing it. I'm sorry if it's not good because I kept having to step out. Well that's all for now bye!!!
~Lin