Chapter 1: Maid

A/N
The picture on the left is the photo of the outfit you wear when you are an assassin.

~Your P.O.V.~

I was getting ready for my next target. His name is Zack Sonji. He's committed lots of murders. "Tsk. What a nuisance." I ran up to him and stabbed him in his arm.

"Ha ha ha. Little girl you miss- AAAHHH!!!"

"I don't think I did.",I put murasame (A/N it's the name of Akame's/your sword) back in its sheath and walked away when someone grabbed my arm.

"You seem to know how to use the sword well.",the person whispered in my ear trying to sound seductive but for me failed.

"Yes. Now what do you need Sebastian."

"How do you know my name, (Y/n)."

"Ways. I also know that you're going to be taking me to the Phantomhive manor. Am I correct?"

"How do you know that?",he said then had multiple knifes to my throat.

"I'm an assassin. I know multiple things. For instance your a demon.",then he cut my neck.

'How annoying. HEAL!!!' I started healing really quickly.

"How on earth-are you a demon?"

"Nope. I'm just a girl that has a passion for killing anyone that back stabs me and that's been bad."

"So you work for the Queen?"

"Oh no. I mean in a way but she doesn't know me and I'm not a noble. I'm just a little girl that lives alone in the shadows."

"Very well. Yes I am here to bring you to the Phantomhive manor. My young master wanted a new maid that could possibly do some things without always dropping stuff."

"Fine. I know my own way you could go bring the carriage back there I'll just run there."

"I'm afraid not. You see we wouldn't want you getting lost expecially someone your age."

"Whatever.",I said then walked towards the carriage and went inside.

[Time skip to manor]

Once we got there he took me inside and I saw four people.

"Hello I'm Baldroy or Bard. I'm the chief of the manor.",Bard said.

"Hi I'm Finnian or Finny. I'm the gardener of the manor.", Finny said.

"Hohoho.",a tiny person said.

"I'm Mey-rin. I'm the maid of the manor.",Mey-rin said.

'Thank can't be.' "Um Mey-rin do you think you could take off your glasses I want to see what color your eyes are."

"Um sure...",she said then took off her glasses.

'It is her.' "Mey-rin. You were an assassin weren't you?"

Everyone just looked at me shocked except for Mey-rin even Sebastian was a little shocked.

"Yes I was (Y/n).", she said with her voice sounding deeper.

"MEY-RIN!!! IT'S REALLY YOU!!! I THOUGHT I'D NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!!!",I yelled as I ran over to her and hugged her.

"(Y/N)!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!", she yelled hugging back.

Everyone was still shocked.

Then a boy about a year older then me came down stairs looking furious. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!?!", he questioned obviously beyond pissed.

"Well young master we don't even know our selves.",Sebastian said.

I let go of Mey-rin and started talking. "I apologize for yelling. I just couldn't believe that I saw an old friend."

"Oh you must be my new maid. I am Ciel Phantomhive. You are to address me as 'young master'. You are?"

"(Y/n) (L/n), young master." 'He seems like a total jackass.'

"Sebastian show her to her room.", Ciel said.

"Yes, my lord.",he said then put his hand over his heart and bowed and we went up stairs and he showed me to my room. "You'll be staying here. You'll begin work tomorrow. For now please try not to make to much noise."

"Yup."

He then left me in my own room.

I put murasame on my bed and looked at the porch that had dozens of roses. I was about to walk to them when someone knocked on my door. "Come in."

"Hi (Y/n)!",Mey-rin said. "The young master wanted me to bring you to his study."

"Oh ok.",I grabbed my sword and Mey-rin showed me the way to his study even though I already knew where to go. Mey-rin knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Mey-rin opened the door and left.

"You needed me.",I said with an unamused tone.

"Yes. I wanted to know a bit about yourself."

"Ok well I'm an assassin. I had parents and a little sister. I've known Mey-rin since I started becoming an assassin."

He asked questions and I answered.

"May I ask you a question, young master?"

"What is it?"

"Why do you not smile?"

"It's something you won't understand."

"I'm pretty sure I would un-"

"I SAID YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND DAM-",I cut him off by having murasame close to his neck.

"Don't ever yell at me or I will use use murasame. You know damn well that with one hit you'll be poisoned and killed.",I said putting murasame back in its sheath. "Here I'll tell you what happened to my family first. My parents died in a fire that happened to my home. Me and my sister escaped but my parents didn't. I already killed the person who set my home on fire the next day. Me and my sister got rapped by some drunk person. Then the next day my sister was missing and I saw blood where she was last. I wanted to kill the person so I did and to this day I still wonder if my sister is alive or not.",I said emotionless.

Ciel just had a shocked expression. "I'm sorry. The same things that happened to your parents happened to mine. I then got tortured. You may take your leave."

I turned around and walked into the hallway and saw everyone with a shocked expression.

"I-I-I didn't know that happened to you, (Y/n).", Sebastian said.

"What happens happens. I can't do anything to get back what happened nor will I try.",I said emotionless and went back to my room.