Chapter 7: Work For Me

~Mey-rin's P.O.V.~

    I went out to the town to get some sweets for Kurome because she apperently is in love with them. I was trying to get use to the contacts but I accidentally bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry." "Mey-rin? I didn't notice that was you." The person said and I started blushing. 'Sebastian.' "Well Mey-rin it's good that I saw you actually. The young master needs you both back. By both I mean you and (Y/n) and possibly (Y/n)'s little sister." "I don't know about this. (Y/n) doesn't seem to like Ciel that much. I'm fine with going back though.",I said still blushing. "Well if you two could possibly work back at the manor please do. The young master is getting angrier and angrier every second. Then at night he would be screaming (Y/n)'s name.",Sebastian said thinking and smirking that beautiful smirk. "Well I must get going before the young master gets furious again.",and with that he left.

[Time skip to Mey-rin getting home]

    Once I got home I asked if the 2 sisters could come to the living room and gave Kurome her sweets. "What do you need Mey-rin?", (Y/n) asked. I didn't respond. I just kept on staring at Kurome's sweets. "You can't have any of these.",Kurome said hugging the bag (image/gif up top). I pouted and started telling them what Sebastian said except for when he said that Ciel would be screaming (Y/n)'s name at night. "I might work there again.", (Y/n) said thinking. "I don't know. I mean it'll be nice to have a job.",Kurome said then started eating a sweet again. "I'll work there again. I do miss them all even Ciel."

~Your P.O.V.~

    "Everyone pack your stuff. We're working for the Phantomhive manor." "Ok.",they both said. We all went to our rooms to pack up.

[Time skip]

~Ciel's P.O.V.~

    'I wonder how (Y/n) is doing. She's beautiful and I can tell that she cares for people that she knows. Wait why am I wondering about her?!?!' I tried to do my paperwork but I kept thinking of (Y/n). Then someone knocked on the front door. "Sebastian go check who it is.",I said still trying to finish my paperwork. "Yes my lord." Then he left to get the door. After a couple minutes I heard yelling. 'The hell!!!' I went downstairs and saw (Y/n).

~Your P.O.V.~

    Somebody walked downstairs and it was Ciel. He had a slight blush across his checks. For some reason my heart skipped a beat and I started blushing. Kurome must've noticed because she gently nudged me with her elbow. "Hello Ciel." "Hello (Y/n).",he said and kissed my hand making me blush more. "I do have a request from you 3?",Ciel said. "Yes?",we all said at the same exact time. "May you 3 work for me?",Ciel said looking down. "Of course, young master.",I said. "Same.",Mey-rin said. "Same.",Kurome said as well. "Ok well then you 3 shall start working tomorrow. Sebastian show them to their rooms."

[Time skip]

    It was night time and I was in Kurome's room. "The young master is kind to let us have rooms next to each other. Right sis?" "Yeah." "I also noticed you were blushing when you saw him. Does someone have feelings for the young master?",she said then winked. "What?! No! Go to sleep. Goodnight sis.",I said quickly and went to my bedroom and changed into my pajamas which were a long Polo Shirt and booty shorts(A/N Alois Trancy XD). I got in bed and was about to go to sleep when someone knocked on my door. "Come in.",I said sitting up. "Hello (Y/n).",Ciel said coming in and closing the door behind him. "Young master? It's awfully late shouldn't you be asleep, we wouldn't be wanting you tired while you're doing your work tomorrow." "Well I kinda had a....nightmare." "Oh well um you can sleep next to me tonight if you'd like, young master?", I said trying to hide my blush. "I suppose so. Thank you very much (Y/n).",he said then went in my bed and after a couple of minutes we both fell asleep.