9.) The Christmas Gift

HEYYYYYY!
I just ate way too much ice cream.
....let's jump into chappy #9. BTW, I have one more chapter after this and this cute little journey is coming to an end! I really want to get at least 500 reads so... Let's see if that happens. I'm also currently #393 in short story and I'm thrilled! Thanks so much!:)
Oh yeah and there will be an epilogue so get excited.

Chapter Nine: The Christmas Gift

(POV- Clarity Evers)

"Clarwity!"

"What?"

"Clarwity!"

"What!?"

"Clarwity!"

"WHAT in gods name!? WHAT!?"

I yell burying my head into my pillow as if it has an escape pod. Shaye is adorable but sometimes she's an annoying little bitch.

I feel something jumping on my back and I just know it's Shaye because of the nagging and very..very squeaky voice.

"It's Christmas!" She squeals and I roll my eyes. No shit really?

"...and?"

"Toys!" She yells at the top of her lungs and I groan.
My dear lord someone give this child her fucking toys.

"...and?"

"Get up!" She yells tugging my blanket and I hold on tight to it. I snicker watching her struggle.

I turn over and I see her mahogany hair flying around everywhere and her bright eager eyes as she pleads me to get up.

"FINE! Shaye I'm up. Go downstairs and I'll be down there okay!?"

She stares at me with an angry face and wiggles her finger at me.

"Find but hurwee." She demands me and I swear this girl will be worse than me when she's older.

"Shaye, it's hurry. Hurry." I drag out hoping she'll say it right but instead she stares at me as if I have I have four heads.

"Hurwee?"

"Whatever. Just go." I say quickly and she wobbles off my bed.

"Clarity hurwee!" Shaye wines once again as she leaves my room and I roll my eyes.

"Jesus Christ." I complain as I rip myself from my bed.

Why can't there be more hours in a day?
I glance at the clock and my heart stops.

"What the hell? It's six o'clock and I'm up? What the fuck is this shit?" I complain. Today is my day off and I'm up at six am.
Great.
Merry fucking Christmas to me.

"Language." My mom warns playfully as she passes my room holding a pile of clothes.

"It's fucking six am? I'm not nice when it's six am! You expect me to wake up like Cinderella!?"

"You're angry all the time." My mom yells back and I groan.

"Very funny mom! HA HA! I'm pissing my pants right now!" I yell and she laughs.